Vector Marketing

Very Easy Interview

Independent Contractor Interview

Independent Contractor
Grand Blanc, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview Details – Initial communication via mass mailing - interviewee's could call to be scheduled in for a group interview. Regional Manager (or something similar) led group "interview" which was basically a pitch for how great of a product we'd be selling. We were requested to pull out our cell phones and list names and numbers for anyone we knew who may be interested in a job (these friends were later called for an "interview" at our recommendation). At the end, we were asked 3 questions (5 goals in 5 years, a couple of others) and if you wanted it, basically you were offered the "job".

Interview Question – No real questions were asked. We were, at the end, asked to list 5 goals we'd like to have accomplished in 5 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - it's an "independent contractor" position, so you're not an employee and they pay the commission you are assigned.

Very Easy Interview

Independent Contractor Interview

Independent Contractor
San Clemente, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vector Marketing in July 2010.

Interview Details – Found this position online ie Craigslist. Interviewing is a quick process only took 30 minutes. Followed by three days of unpaid training. Almost anyone can get this job if you are interested. It is a direct sales position and you start with people you know ( parents, friends parents, anyone who will sit down with you) show them the product, hopefully make some sales, and then to build a referral base by asking these "initial appointments" for their friends, parents, and so on. You will be called daily several times to make sure you are making appointments, sales, and generating new leads. Also weekly meetings which are fairly short. Great learning experience for High School Grad and or College student with the right work ethic and knows "alot" of people who are willing to sit down for the demo. Great sales training techniques.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Vector Marketing? Contribute to the Community!