Vector Marketing

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

1.6

Sales Representative Interview

You get the job if you show up for the interview. The manager doesn't lose much if you don't succeed.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

As a manager I ran many interviews. They consisted of short 1 on 1 prescreens followed by a 2 and a half hour group interview session. After the group session, the candidates would all get called into the back office 1 by 1 and told whether or not they got the job based on a questionnaire and their application qualifications. If the qualifications were met, it was almost impossible not to get hired; they will hire everyone.

Sales Interview

sham, they hire literally anyone. you do not have to try or have any knowledge. i answered their questions with as little enthusiasm as possible because i knew i did not want the job and they still gave it to me.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

This company is exclusively inclusive. It is a group interview. Almost everyone gets hired. There is zero competition in getting hired, if you can open a door and can spell your name you should be able to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

Pre interview, group interview, post interview

Sales Reprasentative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Vector Marketing in January 2014.

Arrive-Registration-Appointment-Interview-Possible Job

Sales Representative Interview

They called me, set up interview and go the job on spot

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing in December 2013.

There were 3 stages to the interview, the first was a very informal interview where the interviewer will just ask you some simple questions about what you're doing right now, if you're in school what are you doing. Then the next part is a group demonstration with all of the other applicants, this part is to see how you function when under pressure, they will ask you questions regarding what they were talking about in front of the group this is also a test of how outgoing you are, so try to answer as many questions as you can also pay attention. The 3rd part is the formal interview where you are asked why you should become a member of the team and why should they hire you, as well as what you believe some of your strongest qualities are, they are all very simple questions but be sure to answer them carefully, only about 4-5 of the 15 applicants are picked for the job.

Interview Questions
    • How effective do you think you would be as a sales rep for vector?   Answer Question

Sfsm Interview

One on one interview with manager to check out your application. After getting to know a little bit about the company background, you stay for a larger group interview which takes about an hour to go over everything about the company, their products, and the job itself as a whole.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Blanc, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Blanc, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

Initial communication via mass mailing - interviewee's could call to be scheduled in for a group interview. Regional Manager (or something similar) led group "interview" which was basically a pitch for how great of a product we'd be selling. We were requested to pull out our cell phones and list names and numbers for anyone we knew who may be interested in a job (these friends were later called for an "interview" at our recommendation). At the end, we were asked 3 questions (5 goals in 5 years, a couple of others) and if you wanted it, basically you were offered the "job".

Interview Questions
    • No real questions were asked. We were, at the end, asked to list 5 goals we'd like to have accomplished in 5 years.   View Answer
    No negotiation - it's an "independent contractor" position, so you're not an employee and they pay the commission you are assigned.