Vector Marketing

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.6

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

Well basically you have that just be really excited. Try and same thoroughly impressed when they use the knifes. They well want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes. Make sure to raise your hand and answer questions. Whether you do don't be nervous or anxious because it's not the kind of job where be nervous.

Interview Questions

It's a job selling knifes

Sales Associate Interview

I was called by the recruitment team and went to the interviews it was a group interview followed by a 3 person interview it wasn't particularly hard but unless you have transportation dont bother.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing in March 2014.

Received a call the same day I applied online. I was asked if I could do a 5 minute phone interview right then and I agreed. The "interview" consisted of being asked incredibly base questions like "Are you driven by success?" followed with overly enthusiastic "That's great!"s to all of my answers. Hesitant, but curious, I allowed them to schedule me for an interview the next morning. After researching the company (because of the scam-vibe I got from the phone conversation) I decided not to interview. The company then called me back and told me about my new interview time for the NEXT day. Really? Who reschedules a no-call no-show? I didn't show to that interview either and they called me AGAIN to reschedule for a 3rd time......

Interview Questions
    • None really, they clearly just want as many possible employees in the door as possible because I assume turnover rate is very high.   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

The hiring and interview process for this company is quite simple, due to the fact that this job is solely based off of your sales skills they do not require much experience. The majority of the interview questions are related to customer service and sales experience. You get to know that day whether or not they would like you to work for them.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you at selling a high priced item?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Group interview. Very easy. Everyone got offer

Sales Representative Interview

You get the job if you show up for the interview. The manager doesn't lose much if you don't succeed.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

As a manager I ran many interviews. They consisted of short 1 on 1 prescreens followed by a 2 and a half hour group interview session. After the group session, the candidates would all get called into the back office 1 by 1 and told whether or not they got the job based on a questionnaire and their application qualifications. If the qualifications were met, it was almost impossible not to get hired; they will hire everyone.

Sales Interview

sham, they hire literally anyone. you do not have to try or have any knowledge. i answered their questions with as little enthusiasm as possible because i knew i did not want the job and they still gave it to me.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

This company is exclusively inclusive. It is a group interview. Almost everyone gets hired. There is zero competition in getting hired, if you can open a door and can spell your name you should be able to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vector Marketing.

Pre interview, group interview, post interview