Veeam Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Veeam Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
Why are you looking for other opportunities.
Why should we hire you?

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in October 2008.

Interview Details – You will be walked in and put in front of 4 people and screened first by the HR generalist. and asked a series of questions. but before you get a interview you will face a pointless test to see if you are a selfish person or a person that they feel is a driver as they would say. and if you are then you will proceed with the process where you will be given a offer that is going to be very much below Market value.

Interview Question – if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – you really have to know the market and understand the commission plan, if you do then you will see that it is back-end loaded and you will need to speak to the up and down of the sales cycle and how long it is going to take to achieve your goal.

Worked for Veeam Software? Contribute to the Community!