Veeam Software Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Veeam Software in February 2014.

1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
Why are you looking for other opportunities.
Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Other Interview Reviews for Veeam Software

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software in October 2008.

You will be walked in and put in front of 4 people and screened first by the HR generalist. and asked a series of questions. but before you get a interview you will face a pointless test to see if you are a selfish person or a person that they feel is a driver as they would say. and if you are then you will proceed with the process where you will be given a offer that is going to be very much below Market value.

Interview Questions
    • if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.   View Answer
    you really have to know the market and understand the commission plan, if you do then you will see that it is back-end loaded and you will need to speak to the up and down of the sales cycle and how long it is going to take to achieve your goal.