Veeam Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Applied online through Glassdoor. Was then contacted by a recruiter. Phone interview with recruiter was set then for a few days later, then contacted back to set time for interview with two managers. Offers were then made a few days later after a personality test

ISA- Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked simple qualifying questions regarding my education and professional experience. The recruiter was easy to talk to and answered all my questions and even gave me some simple but helpful advice for the subsequent calls. The next step was a call with the team lead for the region I was applying for. He asked me some more technical questions about virtualization and my understanding of the space. It was all pretty straightforward as I made sure I was prepared for the call. He also asked your basic questions surrounding future goals and ambitions while trying to gauge my interest in the company. Much like the recruiter, the Team Leader was very easy to talk to, courteous, and had a good phone presence. Next I met with the director of HR and the direct supervisor/manager for my prospective territory. It was a 2 on 1 style of interview, but it was very laid back and I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole interview. The conversation focused on in-depth explanation of my current role, career goals and ambitions, and my understanding of the market. The interviewers, like everyone I have spoken to within the company, were down to earth and easy to talk to. I haven't been to many interviews over the past few years because I have been with the same organization for the past 7 years, so I was a little nervous throughout the process, but the relaxed attitude and candor of everyone I encountered was really a treat. Above all else, it was the positive attitude of everyone i encountered that really sold me on the company. I had some other strong prospects and I took a considerable pay cut accepting their offer, but I feel this is a company where I can work my tail off, get appreciated for it, and work my way up through the ranks.

Interview Questions

• If you were to be promoted, what role do you feel would suit you best, Channel, Inside Rep, or Field Rep? It could have been a genuine probing questions where there was no wrong answer, but I felt it was more likely a question where they were looking for particular traits of people who chose a specific category. I settled on the answer that I would need to learn more about each role before I knew what direction I wanted my career to go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, It is entry level and you are competing with allot of people for this position. Take it or leave it and work hard to get more.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted the recruiter. She mailed back that she is not the recruiter for this position and promised to forward it to the correct recruiter. But then the she contacted me again and I talked to her on the phone. She did not know a lot about the open position. She scheduled a second phone call for the week after so she has some time to get more information from the hiring manager, but she did not call back. I called, but the line was busy and I left a voice mail. She still has not called back. Have to agree with most of the comments about this company that they are very disorganized. Don't waste your time - even with just applying for a job.

Interview Questions

• Random discussion about last project, which was not relevant to the job offer.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my information through LinkedIn and received a call from a recruiter two weeks later for a different position. He practically offered me the position on the spot, going over benefits, salary expectations etc. The whole process was very quick and painless. I did have to Skype interview with someone who didn't speak English fluently, so that was a little awkward but got through it.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with virtualization? How about channel sales?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Columbus, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Was very professional and went through all the normal steps for an interview. Started out by applying online was contacted and was scheduled for a phone interview. After a couple days I was called to schedule an in person interview at their Columbus office.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a difficult or unexpected question during the interview process.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Short phone Interview then a in person interview. They were 3 panel interview and very casual. It was one of the best interviews I have had. It was a nice office but I was concerned about what I had seen here on Glassdoor. All of they employees seem to enjoy their job and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Could not work the hours they needed

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role. 2nd step: SalesDrive assessment 3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead. I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview. Questions: Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing. Why are you looking for other opportunities. Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviews in person and via WebEx. No peer interviews. Verbal offer was poor. Asked for improved deal and was told no. Should have walked away at that point. Recruiters lost track of the process and weren't upfront with many details that would later become very important.

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Phone interview then 3 panel interview

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone call with 2 managers about my work history, etc. Then had a second interview in the office with 3 hiring managers to determine which territory I would be in. Called 2 days after and was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about virtualization, what does a virtualized environment mean to you?   Answer Question