Veeam Software Interview Questions

2.9

ISA- Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software.

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked simple qualifying questions regarding my education and professional experience. The recruiter was easy to talk to and answered all my questions and even gave me some simple but helpful advice for the subsequent calls.

The next step was a call with the team lead for the region I was applying for. He asked me some more technical questions about virtualization and my understanding of the space. It was all pretty straightforward as I made sure I was prepared for the call. He also asked your basic questions surrounding future goals and ambitions while trying to gauge my interest in the company. Much like the recruiter, the Team Leader was very easy to talk to, courteous, and had a good phone presence.

Next I met with the director of HR and the direct supervisor/manager for my prospective territory. It was a 2 on 1 style of interview, but it was very laid back and I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole interview. The conversation focused on in-depth explanation of my current role, career goals and ambitions, and my understanding of the market. The interviewers, like everyone I have spoken to within the company, were down to earth and easy to talk to. I haven't been to many interviews over the past few years because I have been with the same organization for the past 7 years, so I was a little nervous throughout the process, but the relaxed attitude and candor of everyone I encountered was really a treat. Above all else, it was the positive attitude of everyone i encountered that really sold me on the company. I had some other strong prospects and I took a considerable pay cut accepting their offer, but I feel this is a company where I can work my tail off, get appreciated for it, and work my way up through the ranks.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to be promoted, what role do you feel would suit you best, Channel, Inside Rep, or Field Rep?

It could have been a genuine probing questions where there was no wrong answer, but I felt it was more likely a question where they were looking for particular traits of people who chose a specific category. I settled on the answer that I would need to learn more about each role before I knew what direction I wanted my career to go.
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, It is entry level and you are competing with allot of people for this position. Take it or leave it and work hard to get more.

Program Manager Interview

Contacted the recruiter. She mailed back that she is not the recruiter for this position and promised to forward it to the correct recruiter. But then the she contacted me again and I talked to her on the phone. She did not know a lot about the open position. She scheduled a second phone call for the week after so she has some time to get more information from the hiring manager, but she did not call back. I called, but the line was busy and I left a voice mail. She still has not called back. Have to agree with most of the comments about this company that they are very disorganized. Don't waste your time - even with just applying for a job.

Interview Questions
    • Random discussion about last project, which was not relevant to the job offer.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Veeam Software in June 2014.

Was very professional and went through all the normal steps for an interview. Started out by applying online was contacted and was scheduled for a phone interview. After a couple days I was called to schedule an in person interview at their Columbus office.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult or unexpected question during the interview process.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software.

Short phone Interview then a in person interview. They were 3 panel interview and very casual. It was one of the best interviews I have had. It was a nice office but I was concerned about what I had seen here on Glassdoor. All of they employees seem to enjoy their job and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Could not work the hours they needed

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Veeam Software in February 2014.

1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
    2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
    3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
    Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
    Why are you looking for other opportunities.
    Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software in October 2013.

Interviews in person and via WebEx. No peer interviews. Verbal offer was poor. Asked for improved deal and was told no. Should have walked away at that point. Recruiters lost track of the process and weren't upfront with many details that would later become very important.

Channel Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Veeam Software.

Phone interview then 3 panel interview

Field Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software in May 2012.

Thought the interview process was very effective and expedient. Process began with phone interview with HR and then progressed with one on one interview with hiring manager. Then I spoke with two members of the local team. The last step was to interview with the VP of North American sales.

Very easy. They were up front on what the compensation would be, but I had to ask for equity offering as it was not proactively offered.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Veeam Software in March 2012.

About a 20 minute phone interview, then scheduled face to face. Interview with three guys on the other side of a board room style table, which slid over their business cards like American Psycho, then took turns firing off questions along with having follow ups for each others. Some questions were easier than others with the head guy in the middle asking the tougher ones. If you know a lot about computer software and the company beforehand then you should be able to answer some of the questions better then me.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Veeam Software in May 2011.

I had a phone interview that was pretty east. After that I had to take an online sales personality test that was pretty hard. Then I went in for an interview with 4 hiring managers. They asked a lot of questions about my background and experince then let me ask questions about Veeam. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a virtual environment and what their products do.   Answer Question