Veeam Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Contacted the recruiter. She mailed back that she is not the recruiter for this position and promised to forward it to the correct recruiter. But then the she contacted me again and I talked to her on the phone. She did not know a lot about the open position. She scheduled a second phone call for the week after so she has some time to get more information from the hiring manager, but she did not call back. I called, but the line was busy and I left a voice mail. She still has not called back. Have to agree with most of the comments about this company that they are very disorganized. Don't waste your time - even with just applying for a job.

Interview Questions
    • Random discussion about last project, which was not relevant to the job offer.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Veeam Software in June 2014.

Was very professional and went through all the normal steps for an interview. Started out by applying online was contacted and was scheduled for a phone interview. After a couple days I was called to schedule an in person interview at their Columbus office.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult or unexpected question during the interview process.   View Answer

Channel Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in January 2011.

Interview with recruiter and usually 2 more interviews with hiring manager and director. A bit lengthy but they do hire the right people for the right job. Fairly average interview with a 30/60/90 day plan being helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty routine interview. Mostly based on previous experience and behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    somewhat flexible

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in October 2013.

Interviews in person and via WebEx. No peer interviews. Verbal offer was poor. Asked for improved deal and was told no. Should have walked away at that point. Recruiters lost track of the process and weren't upfront with many details that would later become very important.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software.

Short phone Interview then a in person interview. They were 3 panel interview and very casual. It was one of the best interviews I have had. It was a nice office but I was concerned about what I had seen here on Glassdoor. All of they employees seem to enjoy their job and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Could not work the hours they needed

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Veeam Software in February 2014.

1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
    2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
    3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
    Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
    Why are you looking for other opportunities.
    Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Channel Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Veeam Software.

Phone interview then 3 panel interview

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in October 2008.

You will be walked in and put in front of 4 people and screened first by the HR generalist. and asked a series of questions. but before you get a interview you will face a pointless test to see if you are a selfish person or a person that they feel is a driver as they would say. and if you are then you will proceed with the process where you will be given a offer that is going to be very much below Market value.

Interview Questions
    • if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.   View Answer
    you really have to know the market and understand the commission plan, if you do then you will see that it is back-end loaded and you will need to speak to the up and down of the sales cycle and how long it is going to take to achieve your goal.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in May 2011.

I had a phone interview that was pretty east. After that I had to take an online sales personality test that was pretty hard. Then I went in for an interview with 4 hiring managers. They asked a lot of questions about my background and experince then let me ask questions about Veeam. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a virtual environment and what their products do.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Veeam Software in February 2011.

Long and drawn out. I was tempted to opt out at least twice. Never have I had to go through so much for such a small company. The big guys didn't put me through so much.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, very easy questions about virtualization. They were more worried about your fit into company   View Answer
    None - take it or leave it

Worked for Veeam Software? Contribute to the Community!