Veeam Software

Very Easy Interview

Field Sales Interview

Field Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviews in person and via WebEx. No peer interviews. Verbal offer was poor. Asked for improved deal and was told no. Should have walked away at that point. Recruiters lost track of the process and weren't upfront with many details that would later become very important.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview Details – Short phone Interview then a in person interview. They were 3 panel interview and very casual. It was one of the best interviews I have had. It was a nice office but I was concerned about what I had seen here on Glassdoor. All of they employees seem to enjoy their job and were easy to talk to.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were in a zombie apocalypse?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not work the hours they needed

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Veeam Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
Why are you looking for other opportunities.
Why should we hire you?

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview Details – Phone interview then 3 panel interview

Interview Question – What is virtualization?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in October 2008.

Interview Details – You will be walked in and put in front of 4 people and screened first by the HR generalist. and asked a series of questions. but before you get a interview you will face a pointless test to see if you are a selfish person or a person that they feel is a driver as they would say. and if you are then you will proceed with the process where you will be given a offer that is going to be very much below Market value.

Interview Question – if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – you really have to know the market and understand the commission plan, if you do then you will see that it is back-end loaded and you will need to speak to the up and down of the sales cycle and how long it is going to take to achieve your goal.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Veeam Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that was pretty east. After that I had to take an online sales personality test that was pretty hard. Then I went in for an interview with 4 hiring managers. They asked a lot of questions about my background and experince then let me ask questions about Veeam. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Question – Explain a virtual environment and what their products do.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Veeam Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – Long and drawn out. I was tempted to opt out at least twice. Never have I had to go through so much for such a small company. The big guys didn't put me through so much.

Interview Question – Actually, very easy questions about virtualization. They were more worried about your fit into company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None - take it or leave it

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Veeam Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – 30 minute phone interview, followed by a in your face interview with 4 people sitting across from you. firing questions at you. before you can complete a answer you are asked another and a another from different people. The style of interview i guess is set-up to frazzle you and make you uneasy

Interview Question – typical questions, tell us about yourself, what do you know about this job, what would you do   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the compensation package was not there.

Sales Interview

Sales
Alpharetta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Veeam Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – About a 20 minute phone interview, then scheduled face to face. Interview with three guys on the other side of a board room style table, which slid over their business cards like American Psycho, then took turns firing off questions along with having follow ups for each others. Some questions were easier than others with the head guy in the middle asking the tougher ones. If you know a lot about computer software and the company beforehand then you should be able to answer some of the questions better then me.

Interview Questions

Inside Channel Manager Interview

Inside Channel Manager
Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview Details – Quite easy, they just check your languages and your abiity to sell product.

Interview Question – Nothing much, but you have to know their product.   Answer Question

Worked for Veeam Software? Contribute to the Community!