Veeco Instruments Engineering Interview Questions

2.0

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Veeco Instruments (Somerset, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Very nice company, good benefit. 1:1 meeting without presentation. Total 6 people including engineer and, HR and manager. Unforutnately, I didn't get offer.

Interview Questions

• what's your weakness?   1 Answer
  • commerical product development experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Veeco Instruments

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Veeco Instruments (Lowell, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was first welcomed by the receptionist. Next someone from HR made me feel welcome. I waited for a while then had a one on one interview with the Director of Operations. Then I had a phone interview with the Director of Facilities. I was supposed to have an interview with the Director of HR but he was unavailable. I met one more time with the Director of Operations and that was it.

Interview Questions