Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Veeco Instruments
- Process Engineer (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Manager (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Software Support Manager (1)
- Characterization Engineer (1)
- Internal Audit (1)
- Senior Research Scientist (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Research Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (1)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (1)
Process Engineer Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Veeco Instruments (Plainview, NY) in September 2011.
Interview was good. Very nice people to talk to on the phone. Travel arrangements were done quickly and rapidly. The interview process onsite consisted of 1-1 interviews with people from the department. A lot of technical questions were asked; challenging fundamentals and problem solving. Ideas revolved around past experience. A lot of them were specific to the job, but they weren't grilling you. The teams wanted to understand how much did I know about the field/job
Other Interview Reviews for Veeco Instruments
Process Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Veeco Instruments (Plainview, NY) in August 2011.
It's about CVD process engineer. First is a phone interview with the group manager, asked about CVD growth experience. Then it's onsite interview, for a whole day. About 8 1:1interview, mostly based on resume. The group manager ask more about academic research (graphene). There's a lunch interview with a director. at the end it's a presentation. It takes a whole day, very exhausting.
- do you think ALD can be used to grow graphene? Answer Question
Process Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Veeco Instruments in January 2010.
1. have a first interview with manager, director and HR and followed by presenting the previous working experience, the attitude for work, the time period for related field, and personal plan when you are hired by the company. Bonus depends on the yearly performance of the entire company, not that specific. Have to travel abaoad or domestically frequently 3
- what do you expect if you are hired and what's your scope toward this position?3 Answer Question