Vein Clinics of America Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vein Clinics of America

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Washington, DC).

Interview

3 interviews and an observation, 1st interview the person was gone wiyhin the next month, they were disorganized with the interview process. The observation was meaningless. The people lied to me

Negotiation

don't take the job

Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Canton, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

After waiting 15 minutes the receptionist ask me if I have a resume with me. I answer Yes and she told me to wait. Another 15 minutes have passed the receptionist took my resume and told me that I have to apply online, but they will forward my resume to the corporate.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

The interview process was normal. You get a phone interview and after that you meet with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Average questions. Not difficult. They wanted to know my hobbies because they were looking for someone that liked to knit or sew.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vein Clinics of America.

Interview

Quick process with one phone pre-screen interview from headquarters recruiting, one interview with the sales manager and one interview with local physician clinic. I was asked to put together a 30-60-90 day success plan before meeting with the local clinic. The process was very straight forward and pretty stress-free although I believe they are going to start giving personality tests.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Excellent recruiter to answer all of my questions. Sound like a wonderful company to work for. Offers the challenge and career growth I am seeking in my next position. Beautiful work area, convenient commute. The interview process is thorough but it gave me enough infformation to make the best decision for me.

Interview Questions

• Thinking of past salary information from over 10 years ago.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fair and excellent compensation, benefits and time off.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vein Clinics of America.

Interview

First you are put through the process of a phone interview however after scheduling the phone interview to accommodate the recruiters availability, I never received a call. And a week later I received a email apologizing and asking if we can reschedule.