Velocity Technology Solutions Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Velocity Technology Solutions in November 2011.

First interview was with a recruiter. That was your typical get to know you conversation. I waited several weeks after that and then had a technical interview. That interview was interesting as I was not asked anything specific regarding the position I applied for. I was asked questions about Oracle in general, but nothing specific technically. The interviewer seemed very uninterested in speaking with me. A couple of times during the interview, he excused himself to speak with someone else. I could hear them laughing in the background. He then came back on the phone and asked if I had any questions. I started to speak and then he said that someone would be in contact with me for the next phase. I never heard anything from them again.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if your boss asks you to perform a function that is incorrect?   View Answer
  • What do I do if my database crashes?   Answer Question