Velosi LTD Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Velosi LTD

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Velosi LTD (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

There really isn't a proper hiring process, the decisions are based strictly on the fact that if you are somehow related to the management, or would allow lubrication of future contracts to be won by a possible contact you may have, you will be able to secure a job. An interview isn't ever proper conducted, rather it is more about allowing the management to feel they are superior to you in every way and that they are free to treat you as such when you are employed by them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide the names of my last three girlfriends during my interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was a 'take it or leave it' scenario. I had to accept the offer given my financial circumstances at the time.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Velosi LTD (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)) in February 2010.

Interview

My interview was in person with the Operations Manager whom was very accommodating and would not put you in a tensionful situation, you would be then be introduced to the Country Manager who is also very professional. The hiring was started after formal acceptance thru e-mail of their package/offer.

Interview Questions

• I have another applicant whose just as qualified as you are, what else do you have to offer for me to consider hiring you instead of him?   1 Answer