Velti

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Velti in October 2010.

Interview Details – Four hour interview with 6 or 7 people asking questions like, "If you had to hold a meeting, how would you know who to invite?" The job description (project manage software implementations) was nothing like what it turned out to be (a help desk associate putting out fires all day.) I was asked if I enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and it was the least collaborative environment I'd ever been in.

Interview Question – "How do you deal with stress?" was the most telling question.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Velti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Velti Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Velti employees and interview candidates.