Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Venable LLP
- Associate (1)
- Help Desk Analyst (1)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (1)
- Entry Level Patent Prosecution Paralegal (1)
- Accepted Offer
The process went really great. I seemingly impressed the hiring manager and the attorneys who were seeking an assistant. There were three attorneys who seemed to be very nice and intelligent who I thought knew what they wanted in an assistant only to discover later that after having offered me the position three weeks later they said it wasn't a good fit!
- Why are you looking to leave your present position? 1 Answer
I had already spoken with my recruiter in regards tonsalarybandnwas given what I asked for.
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Venable LLP.
Applied through their website. They responded within 2 weeks with an interview request. This was just a preliminary interview and I interviewed with an HR representative. She asked me a few behavioral questions as well as questions about my resume. During this visit, they also had me meet with the head of the patent group, which was not planned. He asked similar behavior questions as well as questions about my resume.
- What is the most difficult situation you had to overcome? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a over the phone interview. I then interviewed with the IT Managers. They asked technical questions and also did a call roll play.
- Name the OSI Layers and describe what each layer is for. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venable LLP (Baltimore, MD) in June 2013.
Met with several partners and associates, very friendly and welcoming, interview was long but gave good impression of firm. Got to see the office and meet a lot of people.
- What practices areas I was interested in. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review