Venafi Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Venafi

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Venafi in February 2012.

Interviewed with head of engineering for one hour. His questions were theory/personality/coding based. Built instant report. He was extremely personable and friendly yet frank and honest. After that interview he had me interview with two engineers from the department. They asked very in-depth questions based on C# and JavaScript and had me write some code in both languages that solved certain problems. Both were extremely skilled and knowledgeable, yet came across as friendly and personable. I was invited to interview with the executive staff several weeks later. These interviews were much more about personality, cultural fit, type questions. All of them were very engaging, passionate individuals and extremely good at their respective jobs. They were also much tougher on my resume and were more difficult to read. I was then invited back to interview with the CEO. This was the highlight of the interviewing process. He was relaxed and comfortable and was far more interested in me as a person than about my skill-set. He helped educate me on why I would want to work for Venafi. Overall, fantastic process!

Interview Questions
    • Suppose a blind person came to you and asked you to build a spice rack for you, how would you proceed?   Answer Question
    Fairly straight forward.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Venafi in April 2012.

Several interviews with depart,ent head and potential co- workers

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be good for the job and be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question