Technical Support Engineer Interview
The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vendavo in April 2011.
Was approached by the recruiter by email.There was an initial phone screen from an on site recruite followed by 2 telephonic interviews with technical team members, general questions on Java & SQL. Got called by for an onsite interview.
Person who interviewed fist came 10 mins late and obviously had not looked at my resume earlier. Wrote down the questions from a printout(it was obvious that the person didn't know the answers).
Second person(manager) was very nice, explained about the Vendavo products and the company very well and asked relevant questions related to the job(I hope more people follow her approach and ask questions that is really relevant to the job.... and not just some random question from the net).
Overall not a very organized company. People are not professional.
- where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vendavo
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Staff Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Gsd (1)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (1)
- Technical Account Manager - Strategic Customer Organization (1)