Venetian Casino Resort Inc Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.6

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then you schedule your own interview with HR, you then wait about 4 weeks to receive an email for a job fair (group interview) they select a few to stay it was like 3 out of 16 that got called back. A week later emailed saying they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• They expect you to come up with answers on top of your head and what they look for is not what you've done but what your gonna do for them. Basically, the simpler the better.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

I filled out an online application through the Venetian website. I had to schedule an appointment with HR. Make sure you do that as soon as you can. The HR interview was very simple and quick. It seemed like a pre-screen. They didn't need my resume or anything. I waited a couple of weeks after that. I got an email from the hiring manager to join in their career fair. There were a group of people, maybe around 15-20? and we all had a group interview. After the group interview, they called out a select few for a second round of interviews. Whole process took maybe 2 hours (including 2nd interview). I waited another couple of weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about yourself in your past job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

Lined us up in front of an entire panel of interviewers. Had to tie a string around my finger and introduce myself in that the time it took to wrap my finger. So the entire interview for everyone was 5 seconds at the most. And everyone, but a select few, were dismissed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

!st interview was with HR with just a few questions to move you to the next round. Panel interview at first then a 2 on 1 interview. After you pass those 2 rounds the last round is with the directors

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2010.

Interview

I initially applied online. I received an e-mail confirming everything and a few days later was invited to a 1:1 interview. This was held at the employment center. My first impression: This office is underground, cramped, and musky. No matter, after an hour of staring at old promos about the property, I was walked over to a booth where I verified some information with someone from HR. It wasn't so much a 1:1 interview. I would say it was more of a personal screen so that they could tell that you fit their culture. Next step was a "job fair". It was actually their way of saying a group interview. I was invited along with a dozen or so other applicants into a suite where we conducted a group interview in front of a panel of the executives. If you did well, you were told to stay after that job interview. If you didn't, you were told that they'd call you back later.

Interview Questions

• If you were trapped on an island, what 3 things would you bring?   Answer Question
    • (Exercise: Where you and a group of people had to figure out how to pass a ball a ball around to everyone with everyone touching the ball once, and only one person could touch the ball at a time)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was on their terms. If you need specific days off, tough luck. But I've heard some people managed to negotiate certain days off using school as an excuse.