Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.6

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn to gauge interest. Then a 1:1 interview with a couple of recruiters took place, which led to a second interview with the director on a difference day. Following the interview with the director, I briefly met with everyone on the team, which was a great sign.

Interview Questions

• Microsoft Office experience -- reporting is a huge part of the tasks/responsibilities.   Answer Question

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, first one was harder, thought I blew it but got called about a week later for a 2nd interview with the Director.

I only rate this as a negative because they said they would contact you and haven't, been over 2 months as of this date and have heard nothing, called a few times twice) and got the run around.

Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Short pre-interview followed by audition and post interview. Auditioned on all major games that you deal. Main focus is on customer interaction and personality. Baccarat is a strong plus, dice a close second. Dealers will write comments on you as well so keep that in mind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Project Leader Interview

Interview

Very streamlined. As I was refered to the position I never went through the normal hiring process. I was brought in and interviewed with the hiring manager. She reviewed my resume and even gave me some tips on what to put on it to avoid flags with HR. Was told there would be a second interview but when I arived for my schedule appointment I had an offer letter presented to me.

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation phase. THey asked whay my salary range was in the first interview and presented an offer with the top of that range.

Conference Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

The interview process is always done by a panel. Behavioral interview questions are standard. It is a big team so they are always looking for people to bring new experience to the team. In order to get to the interview process it is helpful to try to network with someone on the team. Because they get so many unqualified candidates, it is important to get selected to meet with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to sell yourself on why you should be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is NO negotiating. You take the job or not.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Less than a week later I recieved a call to set an interview. I went to the interview in the parking garage and the room had several other people. I watched them go in and out of rooms being called. When it was my turn I did not stay like the others, I was walked into the actual building and met with two of the directors. About a week later I recieved a phone call from the investigator at the Vnetian/Palazzo/Sands to verify employment dates and was required to send some proof documents.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with hot sauce?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then you schedule your own interview with HR, you then wait about 4 weeks to receive an email for a job fair (group interview) they select a few to stay it was like 3 out of 16 that got called back. A week later emailed saying they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• They expect you to come up with answers on top of your head and what they look for is not what you've done but what your gonna do for them. Basically, the simpler the better.   Answer Question

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neg

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

I filled out an online application through the Venetian website. I had to schedule an appointment with HR. Make sure you do that as soon as you can. The HR interview was very simple and quick. It seemed like a pre-screen. They didn't need my resume or anything.

I waited a couple of weeks after that. I got an email from the hiring manager to join in their career fair. There were a group of people, maybe around 15-20? and we all had a group interview. After the group interview, they called out a select few for a second round of interviews. Whole process took maybe 2 hours (including 2nd interview).

I waited another couple of weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about yourself in your past job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in December 2012.

Interview

It was good