Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader

Interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Interview Details – Very streamlined. As I was refered to the position I never went through the normal hiring process. I was brought in and interviewed with the hiring manager. She reviewed my resume and even gave me some tips on what to put on it to avoid flags with HR. Was told there would be a second interview but when I arived for my schedule appointment I had an offer letter presented to me.

Negotiation Details – Not really a negotiation phase. THey asked whay my salary range was in the first interview and presented an offer with the top of that range.

Floor Manager Interview

Floor Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Question – Why do you think your the right person for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No neg

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and then you schedule your own interview with HR, you then wait about 4 weeks to receive an email for a job fair (group interview) they select a few to stay it was like 3 out of 16 that got called back. A week later emailed saying they chose someone else.

Interview Question – They expect you to come up with answers on top of your head and what they look for is not what you've done but what your gonna do for them. Basically, the simpler the better.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Conference Manager Interview

Conference Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview Details – The interview process is always done by a panel. Behavioral interview questions are standard. It is a big team so they are always looking for people to bring new experience to the team. In order to get to the interview process it is helpful to try to network with someone on the team. Because they get so many unqualified candidates, it is important to get selected to meet with the hiring managers.

Interview Question – Be prepared to sell yourself on why you should be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is NO negotiating. You take the job or not.

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeping Floor Manager Interview

Housekeeping Floor Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position. Less than a week later I recieved a call to set an interview. I went to the interview in the parking garage and the room had several other people. I watched them go in and out of rooms being called. When it was my turn I did not stay like the others, I was walked into the actual building and met with two of the directors. About a week later I recieved a phone call from the investigator at the Vnetian/Palazzo/Sands to verify employment dates and was required to send some proof documents.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with hot sauce?   View Answer

Floor Manager Interview

Floor Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in October 2010.

Interview Details – Once You Go On Line For Fill Out The Application. You Will Receive An Email For The First Interview With Hiring Manager.The Next Step Is With Director For The Actual One On One.The Progress Take About 2 to 3 Weeks Once The One On One Is Completed.

Interview Question – The Question For Interview Is 3 to 4 Pages. The Hotel Rating Systems Is Included In The Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The Salary Was Set For The Position.

Casino Dealer Interview

Casino Dealer

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, group interview and one on one interview with a supervisor. Drug test can be indication of being hired.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application through the Venetian website. I had to schedule an appointment with HR. Make sure you do that as soon as you can. The HR interview was very simple and quick. It seemed like a pre-screen. They didn't need my resume or anything.

I waited a couple of weeks after that. I got an email from the hiring manager to join in their career fair. There were a group of people, maybe around 15-20? and we all had a group interview. After the group interview, they called out a select few for a second round of interviews. Whole process took maybe 2 hours (including 2nd interview).

I waited another couple of weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Question – What would you change about yourself in your past job?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in December 2012.

Interview Details – It was good

Interview Question – what was my weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Casino Floorperson/Supervisor Interview

Casino Floorperson/Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in May 2008.

Interview Details – Must fill out an application online first to be considered for any position. I suggest to call back to the department directly to ask them to pull your application for an interview. After your application has been pulled it is sent over to H.R. for a background check and approval. They DO check your credit. You will then be called in for an initial H.R. interview. If you pass background and H.R. you will then be called in for a departmental interview.

Interview Question – Name a time in your current or previous job when you had a difficult or upset guest and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for managers and below. The jobs at this location are easy and there are many applicants so don't expect much in terms of negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Worked for Venetian Casino Resort Inc? Contribute to the Community!