Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

2.6

Dealer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Short pre-interview followed by audition and post interview. Auditioned on all major games that you deal. Main focus is on customer interaction and personality. Baccarat is a strong plus, dice a close second. Dealers will write comments on you as well so keep that in mind.

N/A

Project Leader Interview

Very streamlined. As I was refered to the position I never went through the normal hiring process. I was brought in and interviewed with the hiring manager. She reviewed my resume and even gave me some tips on what to put on it to avoid flags with HR. Was told there would be a second interview but when I arived for my schedule appointment I had an offer letter presented to me.

Not really a negotiation phase. THey asked whay my salary range was in the first interview and presented an offer with the top of that range.

Conference Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

The interview process is always done by a panel. Behavioral interview questions are standard. It is a big team so they are always looking for people to bring new experience to the team. In order to get to the interview process it is helpful to try to network with someone on the team. Because they get so many unqualified candidates, it is important to get selected to meet with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to sell yourself on why you should be hired.   Answer Question
    There is NO negotiating. You take the job or not.

Housekeeping Floor Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in August 2013.

I applied online for the position. Less than a week later I recieved a call to set an interview. I went to the interview in the parking garage and the room had several other people. I watched them go in and out of rooms being called. When it was my turn I did not stay like the others, I was walked into the actual building and met with two of the directors. About a week later I recieved a phone call from the investigator at the Vnetian/Palazzo/Sands to verify employment dates and was required to send some proof documents.

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Applied online and then you schedule your own interview with HR, you then wait about 4 weeks to receive an email for a job fair (group interview) they select a few to stay it was like 3 out of 16 that got called back. A week later emailed saying they chose someone else.

Interview Questions
    • They expect you to come up with answers on top of your head and what they look for is not what you've done but what your gonna do for them. Basically, the simpler the better.   Answer Question

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think your the right person for this job?   View Answer
    No neg

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

I filled out an online application through the Venetian website. I had to schedule an appointment with HR. Make sure you do that as soon as you can. The HR interview was very simple and quick. It seemed like a pre-screen. They didn't need my resume or anything.

I waited a couple of weeks after that. I got an email from the hiring manager to join in their career fair. There were a group of people, maybe around 15-20? and we all had a group interview. After the group interview, they called out a select few for a second round of interviews. Whole process took maybe 2 hours (including 2nd interview).

I waited another couple of weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What would you change about yourself in your past job?   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in December 2012.

It was good

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in October 2012.

Lined us up in front of an entire panel of interviewers. Had to tie a string around my finger and introduce myself in that the time it took to wrap my finger. So the entire interview for everyone was 5 seconds at the most. And everyone, but a select few, were dismissed.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in January 2011.

After completing my application online, I answered a challenging problem solving questions and then was able to schedule and interview. In the actual interview, I was questioned in a booth or something similar to that of a ticket booth with side covered walls. An overview of the resume was asked along with what interested me in the position.