Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Manager Interview

Floor Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Question – Why do you think your the right person for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No neg

Floor Manager Interview

Floor Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in October 2010.

Interview Details – Once You Go On Line For Fill Out The Application. You Will Receive An Email For The First Interview With Hiring Manager.The Next Step Is With Director For The Actual One On One.The Progress Take About 2 to 3 Weeks Once The One On One Is Completed.

Interview Question – The Question For Interview Is 3 to 4 Pages. The Hotel Rating Systems Is Included In The Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The Salary Was Set For The Position.

Casino Floorperson/Supervisor Interview

Casino Floorperson/Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in May 2008.

Interview Details – Must fill out an application online first to be considered for any position. I suggest to call back to the department directly to ask them to pull your application for an interview. After your application has been pulled it is sent over to H.R. for a background check and approval. They DO check your credit. You will then be called in for an initial H.R. interview. If you pass background and H.R. you will then be called in for a departmental interview.

Interview Question – Name a time in your current or previous job when you had a difficult or upset guest and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for managers and below. The jobs at this location are easy and there are many applicants so don't expect much in terms of negotiation.

Slot Supervisor Interview

Slot Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in November 2009.

Interview Details – When you come in to the office they will do a panel interview of three Director and two managers they will bombard you with questions. And each will take a stab at you to see if your weak in mind. They will ask you to give them a time when you had to deal with a irrate guest and how did you deal with it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than the 75 applicants that applied for this positon?   Answer Question
  • Give me a scenario that you had to tell a guest no and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in September 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed with department manager and director. given some scenarios, and asked for marketing ideas. asked for salary range. have not heard back from.

Interview Question – salary range   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in January 2011.

Interview Details – After completing my application online, I answered a challenging problem solving questions and then was able to schedule and interview. In the actual interview, I was questioned in a booth or something similar to that of a ticket booth with side covered walls. An overview of the resume was asked along with what interested me in the position.

Interview Questions

Director, Treasury Management Interview

Director, Treasury Management
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in May 2010.

Interview Details – The initial interview with the HR manager was relatively easy, since she was just verifying details from my resume. the second interview when very well, but the third interview was strange: ther were many long silences over the phone; I was not sure if the interviewer was just writing notes or waiting out the silences? clearly my rapport with the interviewer was non-existent.

Interview Question – what is your perspective on why you were laid off?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and waited 5 weeks for the opportunity to schedule an interview. At the interview, I waited in the reception area for about 20 minutes while watching a video about the hotel and all their employee benefits. I was called in to a room with the other candidates (for different positions I believe) that resembled a bank with teller podiums. I was asked to verify my social and the position I was applying for the then asked about a time that I went about and beyond. The entire interview lasted about 3 minutes. The next day I was sent a rejection email. Was well qualified for this position and completed confused about they hiring process. I feel like there was some sort of secret phrase or password that I was supposed to know. Seemed like a waste of time.

Interview Question – What is your social security number?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Venetian Casino Resort Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venetian Casino Resort Inc interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Venetian Casino Resort Inc employees and interview candidates.