Ventas

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ventas in December 2012.

I applied online and got a call back the next day, which was encouraging. The recruiter s very nice, but is a contractor and isn't that informed about the company, which is to be expected, yet is disappointing if you're a candidate. I had a per-screen, which was a quick personality check. I was then told to call the HR department ( another contractor), which is kind of weird having a candidate call. I spoke with her and was told that the environment is very demanding. That wasn't a deterrent to me. She said the CEO is especially demanding. Which also is expected and not a deterrent. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview 2 days later. I was told to budget about 2-21/2 hours. I took a day off of work for this. I came in at 8am and waited for about 20 minutes. I spoke with the HR person I spoke with the HR person for about 10 minutes when she said she got an email that the hiring manager had something come up and wasn't able to meet with me that day. At that point I knew that I didn't get this job. She asked me if I had any more questions. I asked about 3 questions and she said "that is something the hiring manager could answer". Who I knew I wasn't going to meet. The interview ended in about 20 minutes. A gigantic waste of my time.!! I sent a thank you email. The recruiter responded to call her back the next day. Like an idiot i did and was told they decided to move on another candidate. Complete waste of time. I wish the hiring manger was man enough to cancel interviews after they found their chosen candidate and not waste other people's time.

Interview Questions