Ventura Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Intelligence Interview

Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ventura Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Met with the CEO, Bob Ventura. Mostly 'get-to-know-you' discussion, as he was waiting on word that the DOD contract would be awarded to his company. Retired USAF, Bob Ventura presents himself as professional and personable. Bottom line: he seemed anxious to find qualified candidates to present to the client to gain an edge in competing for the contract. That's good. What left me indecisive was his lack of detail concerning employment: longevity, career opportunities, benefits, etc. It struck me as almost mercenary at how fast he was to offer a contingent offer. It was nice to get right to the offer, but given DOD drawdowns being imminent, it gave me pause to commit. I'll follow up with his company, though, because he was honest about salary range and seemed willing to try and match or beat the larger recruiters.

Interview Question – Can you sign an offer within a few days?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ventura Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ventura Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ventura Technologies employees and interview candidates.