Ventura Technologies

Candidate Interview Review

Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ventura Technologies in August 2010.

Met with the CEO, Bob Ventura. Mostly 'get-to-know-you' discussion, as he was waiting on word that the DOD contract would be awarded to his company. Retired USAF, Bob Ventura presents himself as professional and personable. Bottom line: he seemed anxious to find qualified candidates to present to the client to gain an edge in competing for the contract. That's good. What left me indecisive was his lack of detail concerning employment: longevity, career opportunities, benefits, etc. It struck me as almost mercenary at how fast he was to offer a contingent offer. It was nice to get right to the offer, but given DOD drawdowns being imminent, it gave me pause to commit. I'll follow up with his company, though, because he was honest about salary range and seemed willing to try and match or beat the larger recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • Can you sign an offer within a few days?   View Answer