Venture Data

Very Easy Interview

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Telephone Interviewer
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Venture Data in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied and two days later i got a call to set up an interview the next day. I went in for the interview, asked me a few questions about myself, later they had me at the computer to check how fast i typed. The next day i got a call from the same person who interviewed me telling me to go in for training the next day after i received the call. It was all a very fast process.

Interview Question – The questions were simple.
(Tell me about yourself... What do you do for fun...etc..)
The only one that i didn't really have an answer for was "Tell me of an experience where you had to confront someone, and how did you handle it"
  Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Telephone Interviewer
Eugene, OR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Venture Data in June 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was the most straightforward thing about them. They simply stated they were trying to fill up an orientation, gave me the dates, I attended and participated in two days worth of orientation, and then I was ready to be placed on the phones.

Interview Question – There asked me no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They paid 25 cents above minimum wage.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Kent, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Venture Data in July 2012.

Interview Details – Went in and filled out an application at the desk they have set up (very convenient). When I was done they told me at the front desk that I would hear from the hiring manager by Friday if he was considering my application. I got a call a day later, set up an appointment for an interview in a couple days. I was insanely nervous at the interview and the hiring manager definitely knew that. He made me feel more comfortable by joking with me. At the end of the interview (which I was sure I messed up), I asked whether I should call back to check on my status or if they would call me. They then offered me the job on the spot, with the conditions that I could come in that Friday (2 days from the interview date) to do my first day of training.

Interview Question – I don't really remember most of the questions but I do remember being told "Tell me about yourself." When we were in training, they revealed that the purpose of that "question" was just to get us to TALK! They just literally wanted to know that we could talk & talk...because that's what you're going to be doing all day.   View Answer

Survey Taker Interview

Survey Taker

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Venture Data.

Interview Details – They called me in and verified that I could read and write. Then they told me when I should show up for four hours of training.

Interview Question – If you can read these words out loud, you're fine. They want warm bodies.   Answer Question

Worked for Venture Data? Contribute to the Community!