VentureWeb Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

Marketing/Communication Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VentureWeb in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was nice enough, but made it sound like there were opportunities available for contract work (said there would be multiple matches every month) that don't really exist (zero matches in four months). I was also disappointed to interview for a job that was not a real job. The listing made it sound real, but I later found out it was just used to get more people to send in applications so they could add more people to their database/pool.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VentureWeb (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was extensive, both written submission and then with them, and then with the client. I don't remember if I had to do a drug test, I was applying for a couple of jobs at the time and can't recall if this was one that required it or not but I did some skills testing prior to getting the interview. I think if you have the skills and professionalism, you are in good shape but this might not be great for entry level candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project management experience.   1 Answer

Events and Social Media Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VentureWeb (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was long (telephone) but the interviewer was really laid back and made me feel comfortable. The paperwork was long and tedious though.

Negotiation

Very easy. I gave them a number and they actually thought it was too low and offered me more.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VentureWeb in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process I went through to join VentureWeb was a perfect mixture of professional and friendly. The first person I interviewed with did an excellent job of discussing VentureWeb, their business and their culture first so that I fully understood what the company does. This helped me frame my responses and also took a bit of the edge off as the interviewer did the talking first which put me at ease. Since this was a full time position, I interviewed with various people, mostly over Skype. The multiple interviews gave me a great sense of what the role really was and who I would be working with. As a result, I highly recommend this approach - it may take a few extra calls, but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• In addition to questions about my recruitment experience, I was asked several fun questions that related to my education (courses I took in philosophy) and similar things that were less of an assessment of my recruitment skills and more my personality, fit, and ability to think on my feet. Those question can throw you off if you're not expecting them, but it was a fun way to share a bit of my personality. There weren't any of the brain-teaser "how many ping pong balls fit in a jumbo jet" questions though.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fair and quick.

Assistant Digital Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VentureWeb (Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview processes were very professional. Amazing point is that these people do not neglect those who doesn't know everything what they need, they see if person could try it or not as they make people learn those things after joining.

Negotiation

They are professionals, looking for suitable people in their organization and so doesn't waste their much time in negotiations. Its open for suitable candidates.