VentureWeb

Updated Dec 16, 2014

Events and Social Media Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at VentureWeb in February 2014.

The interview process was long (telephone) but the interviewer was really laid back and made me feel comfortable. The paperwork was long and tedious though.

Very easy. I gave them a number and they actually thought it was too low and offered me more.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VentureWeb in February 2014.

The interview process I went through to join VentureWeb was a perfect mixture of professional and friendly. The first person I interviewed with did an excellent job of discussing VentureWeb, their business and their culture first so that I fully understood what the company does. This helped me frame my responses and also took a bit of the edge off as the interviewer did the talking first which put me at ease. Since this was a full time position, I interviewed with various people, mostly over Skype. The multiple interviews gave me a great sense of what the role really was and who I would be working with. As a result, I highly recommend this approach - it may take a few extra calls, but it was worth it.

Interview Questions
    • In addition to questions about my recruitment experience, I was asked several fun questions that related to my education (courses I took in philosophy) and similar things that were less of an assessment of my recruitment skills and more my personality, fit, and ability to think on my feet. Those question can throw you off if you're not expecting them, but it was a fun way to share a bit of my personality. There weren't any of the brain-teaser "how many ping pong balls fit in a jumbo jet" questions though.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was fair and quick.

Assistant Digital Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at VentureWeb in March 2012.

The hiring and interview processes were very professional.
    Amazing point is that these people do not neglect those who doesn't know everything what they need, they see if person could try it or not as they make people learn those things after joining.

They are professionals, looking for suitable people in their organization and so doesn't waste their much time in negotiations. Its open for suitable candidates.