Ventureweb

Relevance Date Difficulty

Events and Social Media Contractor Interview

Events and Social Media Contractor
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Ventureweb in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was long (telephone) but the interviewer was really laid back and made me feel comfortable. The paperwork was long and tedious though.

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I gave them a number and they actually thought it was too low and offered me more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Digital Marketing Project Manager Interview

Assistant Digital Marketing Project Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ventureweb in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview processes were very professional.
Amazing point is that these people do not neglect those who doesn't know everything what they need, they see if person could try it or not as they make people learn those things after joining.

Negotiation Details – They are professionals, looking for suitable people in their organization and so doesn't waste their much time in negotiations. Its open for suitable candidates.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ventureweb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ventureweb interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ventureweb employees and interview candidates.