Ventyx Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.3

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ventyx (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. Initially the HR will send you a link to complete an online GK quiz and once that is done, depending on the minimum cut-off score you get selected to go to the next round. The next round is usually the an HR round asking about you, your background, any experience and why you think you are best for this job and how you can contribute to the growth of this company. Once the HR round is completed, they call you on-site for an interview. My location was Houston and my interview was scheduled from 11am-3pm. Unlike most companies, this is not very organised and this you might always get done maybe an hour early. Consists of 4 face-to-face interviews. One from HR, one from your technical lead, one from a Project management lead and one from a sales lead. All questions are related to previous experience and they will not ask anything outside of what you have mentioned in your resume. Even after they finalized me and offer the job, they took 2 months to give me my offer letter and another month for me to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you feel that you did not live up to your managers expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a very bad offer at first, rejected it saying the pay was too low. They increased it by around 20% and then I accepted it.

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ventyx (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I Interviewed with 2 of my potential peers without the manager. They asked standard interview questions and we talked about my work history. We had hit it off and they recommend the manager schedule me for a second interview. Surprisingly in spite of what the peers told me, manager stated to the recruiter that I did not have enough experience and did not offer second interview. I Interviewed for a different position in another department and did not do well, so I assume the manager made the decision based on that.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ventyx (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

skill, test, phone,skype, face to face HR person are good, but not on the same office, HR is a bit slow, they followup very slowly.immigration was slow, late response.

Interview Questions

• Tools used, Last experience, basic unix questions, ant, make,tfs branching merging, skill test with 90% pass rate   Answer Question