Ventyx Software Developer Interview Questions

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ventyx (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Screening --> Intelligence Test --> on Site skill test --> Background Check --> Drug Test
Skill: C, Java, SQL and some math

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ventyx

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ventyx in May 2011.

Interview

After using a personal connection to find out about opportunities, I was shuffled off to the HR department where I was told the first hurdle was to take an IQ test.
     There was three sections to the test:

None of these were particularly hard, they just took a while to figure out.

I was contacted by HR the next days saying I did not receive a sufficient score so they are passing on me.
    oh well, at least if was only an hour of my time.

Interview Questions

• Sequences of letters. select the next letter in the sequence (15 minutes)   1 Answer
    • sequences of pictures where you had to figure out the next picture (15 minutes)   Answer Question
    • Math word puzzles involving fractions, percentages, and algebra. (30 minutes)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ventyx in November 2010.

Interview

After applying online,there was an initial phone interview with the HR. Then there was an IQ test which consisted of Math, Verbal and some Pattern questions. There was no response from HR after the test.