Ventyx

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ventyx in May 2011.

Interview Details – Screening --> Intelligence Test --> on Site skill test --> Background Check --> Drug Test
Skill: C, Java, SQL and some math

Interview Question – Show four sorting on blackboard   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ventyx in November 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online,there was an initial phone interview with the HR. Then there was an IQ test which consisted of Math, Verbal and some Pattern questions. There was no response from HR after the test.

Interview Question – Identify the next pattern in the sequence   Answer Question

Software Developer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ventyx in May 2011.

Interview Details – After using a personal connection to find out about opportunities, I was shuffled off to the HR department where I was told the first hurdle was to take an IQ test.
 There was three sections to the test:

None of these were particularly hard, they just took a while to figure out.

I was contacted by HR the next days saying I did not receive a sufficient score so they are passing on me.
oh well, at least if was only an hour of my time.

Interview Questions

• Sequences of letters. select the next letter in the sequence (15 minutes)   View Answer
  • sequences of pictures where you had to figure out the next picture (15 minutes)   Answer Question
  • Math word puzzles involving fractions, percentages, and algebra. (30 minutes)   Answer Question

Worked for Ventyx? Contribute to the Community!