Veraci Pizza Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veraci Pizza

Candidate Interview Review

Pizza Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Veraci Pizza (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

I first found their ad on craigslist for hiring summer pizza chefs. I contacted and submitted my resume by email. Weeks later I received a call for an interview. I arrived dressed up. The manager offered me coffee and was very nice. She asked me questions regarding why I wanted to work there and asked what I could bring to the company. I talked about my barista experience and desire to work in a fast paced environment among friendly people. The people there were very friendly, which made me want to work there even more. After the interview I received the job on the spot. I filled out forms and came in for training days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base pay was around $9 plus tips. It came out to $12-$13 an hours after tips depending on how many hours I worked in the shop and how many catered services I did. Catering services brought in a lot more tips.