Verathon

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verathon

Candidate Interview Review

Field Trainer/Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verathon in December 2010.

Initial contact, is a phone interview from Human resources. Mostly general questions about your former job and why you are applying for the position. After one week, I received an email to confirm a face to face interview. On the day of the interview, 3 people interviewed me one after the other. First was the HR person, second was the department manager and last is the hiring director. The office building is very presentable and secured. The interview room is just next to the building entrance door, small and temperature is higher than normal. Bring a couple of bottled water and breath freshner. First interview was short, second was about an hour and the last took an hour and a half. After the last interview, I asked how I was and I was told that I have a good chance. After a couple of days I sent a thank you letter to the manager and the hiring director. After 4 days, I sent a followup email to HR. After a week, I received an email from HR that my application will no longer move forward. I should say, the interview experience was very postive and the hiring people are nice. Time for me to move forward to another application.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult moment in your last job?   Answer Question
    • How did you solve the most difficult problem from your last job?   Answer Question