Verathon Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verathon

Localization Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verathon in February 2015.

The first interview was a screening phone call with HR. The person was very nice and knowledgeable about the position. She asked questions about my background and experience. She answered my questions in detail.

The second step was in person. Ten days after the initial screening, I was invited to met with the HR person whom I had talked with, as well as the person who would be the manager for the position I applied to and also with her manager. Each meeting would be 1/2 hour long.
    The HR person gave me a guided tour of the facility and showed me the devices produced by Verathon. She explained how they work and who uses them. We spent the remaining time in a conference room. There, we went over some of the new information collected during the visit as well as some additional questions concerning motivation and experience.

The 2 other meetings were in the conference room and very friendly.
    - The Director of Marketing Communications described the overall life cycle of the content needing localization. He described the current process and the needs for the future. He asked about my reasons for applying, my experience, motivation. He answered my questions in details.
    - The Manager of Technical Communications presented in more details the current localization process as well as the tools available and the areas where she feels the Loc. PM could make improvements. She asked as well about my experience with localization, the type of responsibilities I have had in my previous positions. She answered my questions in a detailed manner.

Interview Questions
    • Do you believe that en-US content should be localized into en-GB or en-AU which would require new certification?   Answer Question

Field Trainer/Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verathon in December 2010.

Initial contact, is a phone interview from Human resources. Mostly general questions about your former job and why you are applying for the position. After one week, I received an email to confirm a face to face interview. On the day of the interview, 3 people interviewed me one after the other. First was the HR person, second was the department manager and last is the hiring director. The office building is very presentable and secured. The interview room is just next to the building entrance door, small and temperature is higher than normal. Bring a couple of bottled water and breath freshner. First interview was short, second was about an hour and the last took an hour and a half. After the last interview, I asked how I was and I was told that I have a good chance. After a couple of days I sent a thank you letter to the manager and the hiring director. After 4 days, I sent a followup email to HR. After a week, I received an email from HR that my application will no longer move forward. I should say, the interview experience was very postive and the hiring people are nice. Time for me to move forward to another application.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult moment in your last job?   Answer Question
    • How did you solve the most difficult problem from your last job?   Answer Question