Verax Inc.

www.verax.ca
  www.verax.ca

Verax Inc. Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Phone and in person interview

Business Analyst Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews: first phone call and then in-person. Phone call interview was with one person. In-person interview was with two separate people.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding past experience; very thorough with getting me to explain impact on past projects   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verax Inc..

First interview was about knowledge of the business analysis skillset

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verax Inc. in September 2008.

Phone interview was to check skills, credential and clear up questions about work experience. 1 on 1 interview was on checking ability to work with teams and fit with corporate culture and panel interview was to check presentability and marketabiity. The focus of the panel was to insure that as the job was client facing, I was presentable and had the relationship managment skills that are necessary for the position of consultant.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand the differences between being a full time employee and a consultant?   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was tough, I was not able to negotiate, and had to accept their offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Verax Inc. in August 2008.

They had three interviews. First with a peer, second with the VP, and third with the owner. They talk about performance based culture, excellence, only experienced consultants etc. Asked questions about my experience in different roles. Standard stuff.