Verdiem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Lead Generation Specialist
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verdiem in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back from the HR department within a couple of days. Did an initial phone interview and then was invited to come in the following week.

Met with 4 different people in senior management, a half hour with each person individually. Mostly personality/interest/background questions. Everyone was very personable and upfront in what they were looking for.

Got a phone call a week later saying that I was offered a position.

Interview Question – How would you make a sales pitch to a specific client given that you have already closed a sale to a similar competitor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Took what they offered, I was very pleased.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Verdiem in August 2009.

Interview Details – Technical phone interview. Asked about what I did in my last job, whether contractor or full time.
Multi-threading related questions, semphore, mutex
Object oriented questions: encapsulation, polymorphism
C++ basic questions
write function to find number of bits set in a char

Interview Question – write function to count number of bits set in integer   Answer Question

Worked for Verdiem? Contribute to the Community!