Veredus Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Veredus (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Recruited me through LinkedIn. Initial conversation was full of enthusiasm and positivity with a corporate recruiter seeking someone with my background. The second conversation was over skype with the same person, and it went great. She couldn't wait for me to meet the Chicago branch manager over the phone. It sounded promising, and I was very qualified for the position.

After a few days of excitement, and extreme opptimism I recall the conversation with the general manager as awkward, and a little discouraging. A week later I had to call them and the initial corporate recruiter had to read me back the notes from the G.M. Said I was 'unqualified' and I apprantly didn't want the position for the 'right reasons'. Never understood what that meant. I'm a very positive, upbeat extrovert. Gap in communication, I suppose.

Interview Questions

• The typical strengths and weaknesses interview questions. Also, why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer