Veredus Interview Questions

2.9

Intrusion Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Veredus.

Initial phone interview was fine and set up an in person interview at their Vienna site. Arrived early and had to wait in the lobby (no one was around) for about 20 mins before the recruiter finally got my voicemail.
    Typical interview questions and demonstrated a few of my past work examples, nothing overly too technical. I guess I didn't get the job because of the minimum "cyber security" time requirement, even tho the resume clearly stated I have more than enough time under my belt.

Interview Questions
    • "I see that you only have 3 years in Cyber security, the requisition asked for at least 4. Sorry but this position is not for you"   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Veredus in June 2014.

The process seemed a little unorganized. I don't have much to add here other than the fact that the hiring managers and recruiters will say what you want to hear initially. There is no difference between Veredus and most staffing agencies.

Interview Questions
    • The process was fairly simple. There were no thought provoking or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Veredus in April 2014.

The process was a great experience. I was really satisfied with the way that the people kept me in the loop on the status of what was going on. I also like how they treated me with respect and honor. This company has a way of making you feel apart of there family.

it was great!

MIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Veredus in March 2014.

Erica Ellrich sat down with me to discuss my career profile, experiences, and to help with my presentation in regards to the interviewer's company and role.
    I will say, working with Erica was an absolute pleasure as she covered all the details, but was truly engaged and interested in working with me towards finding an ideal role. I will always look towards Erica for future opportunities as she exemplifies what a recruiter should be.
    I had two rounds for the interview process, but another opportunity came before an offer could be given.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario based question - how would you handle a production outage with limited team availability over a holiday break.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Veredus.

Interviewed by Veredus headhunter. Never interviewed with the client.

Interview Questions
    • None -- just asked questions about various software products I had worked with previously, references, salary requirements, etc.   View Answer
    This was a contract gig so it was short and sweet.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Veredus in November 2012.

It went well.

Interview Questions

I declined it at first, but came back

Telecom Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Veredus in August 2012.

They interviewed me onsite but on a conference call with others. I got the job but was not told that I would have to drive to another location once a week that was a 3 hour drive from home one way.

Interview Questions
    Ok they seemed to be able to get what I asked for.

Web Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Veredus in February 2009.

All of the recruiters are very well mannered and treat you with respect. They are very involved in the web development community which is a plus for us developers. The interview process was very easy and I never felt pressured to do anything.