Verengo Solar Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verengo Solar (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Targeted questions looking to eliminate professional sales people. This company hires novices whom they can groom and don't know how low the commission structure actually is. Beware, job applicants, anything under 7% (Verengo pays 1-3%) is robbery.

Interview Questions

• Why should Verengo hire you? What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Verengo Solar (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online via zipecruiter, Rcvd. call from HR 2 days later as on the phone for 1 hr. Received heaps of praise. Was required to do an online assessment before the 2nd interview.
         The online assessment site repeatedly malfunctioned, submitted a ticket, alerted Verengo of their difficulties. Before the ticket was addressed, (still not addressed) Verengo sent me an email saying they were turning me down. I immediately called the company and asked if there was a mistake only to the embarrassment of being told that it wasn't a mistake.
         Note that this was not for incompetency or a less than stellar resume. I clearly have everything they ask for in spades.
         To this moment I'm dumbfounded. I have never been turned down for a job once I get them in conversation. I am not bitter, I am simply disappointed, "bummed out" even.
         I know this sounds bitter but I can truly objectively say that Verengo missed out on not only a top sales professional but an overall, culture up lifting individual.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verengo Solar.

Interview

I was contact over the phone to schedule a phone screening interview. We scheduled it for the next week at 4 PM. I waiting until 4:15 PM and didn't receive a call, so I called the recruiter back and left a voice mail. It has been over 2 days and still haven't received a call back. I find this extremely unprofessional and a little bit rude.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Verengo Solar (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a great interview. I have prepared my resume but we didn't really go through the resume, instead, we talked a lot about personal strength and weaknesses, and what I was passionate to do and is the job a right fit for me. It was a very pleasant and very smooth interview process

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Verengo Solar (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received an email response within a few days. This is the interview process that I went through:
    1st-phone interview
    2nd-Skype interview
    3rd-in person sales mgr interview
    4th and final interview- in person w/ sales mgr and territory manager

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in the first few interviews but the final 2 they asked me questions about how much I made at my previous jobs and what my yearly earnings were.   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Interview

It wasn't much of a process. I was able to sum up all of my experiences and state I would love to use them there. it was a very easy process at the time. Things may have changed since the past.

Negotiation

easy to negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verengo Solar in October 2014.

Interview

Very professional, and thoughtful. Great questions, and really conveyed the overall goals of the company regarding the available opportunity. I felt as though my time was truly appreciated and that they are genuinely searching for great talent.

Interview Questions

• Without experience in Solar previously, why do I feel that I would be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verengo Solar in August 2014.

Interview

Great structure, people are responsive and very nice. They were very detailed oriented. Also candid what the situation is going to be like what to expect and are you ready for that challenge? It's a good opportunity. As in every situation you must be ready for the challenge.

Interview Questions

• Why are you right for this   1 Answer

Negotiation

Told me my compensation

Dispatcher Interview

Interview

Communication was on point. A little bit of disorganization when I got to the interview, but the team was great. Everyone is very professional and knows how to do their job well. Management seems very down to earth and is willing to do whatever their team needs them to do to succeed.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verengo Solar.

Interview

1st step: Phone interview with HR. Very generic interview questions. Provides a lot of additional information about the job, compensation and benefits.
    2nd step: Face to face interview with the territory sales manager. This is the ultimate decision maker on whether you get the job or not. Provides additional information that is more specific to your territory.
    3rd step: Background check (mainly your driving record).
    Onboarding is done online prior to your start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sales plan is company wide.