Verengo Solar Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2014
49 interviews

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verengo Solar in August 2014.

Great structure, people are responsive and very nice. They were very detailed oriented. Also candid what the situation is going to be like what to expect and are you ready for that challenge? It's a good opportunity. As in every situation you must be ready for the challenge.

Told me my compensation

Dispatcher Interview

Communication was on point. A little bit of disorganization when I got to the interview, but the team was great. Everyone is very professional and knows how to do their job well. Management seems very down to earth and is willing to do whatever their team needs them to do to succeed.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar.

1st step: Phone interview with HR. Very generic interview questions. Provides a lot of additional information about the job, compensation and benefits.
    2nd step: Face to face interview with the territory sales manager. This is the ultimate decision maker on whether you get the job or not. Provides additional information that is more specific to your territory.
    3rd step: Background check (mainly your driving record).
    Onboarding is done online prior to your start date.

Interview Questions
    Sales plan is company wide.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Verengo Solar in March 2013.

The interview process was fine, it's just the fact that they will take anyone come to find out and just churn 'em and burn 'em. I simply met with one of the sales managers, he was cordial, professional, well dressed, and nice enough. Actually it was a 2 part hiring process. first with the recruiter, and next with the manager. Though I don't recommend verengo solar, their problem is that they don't have a good business model. Good people have a hard time making it there and it's only the veterans who make money regardless of what they tell you.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions in the interview.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, they have set salaries.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar in February 2012.

There were 3 steps in the process. Phone screen by a recruiter who was very professional and you could tell enjoyed her company. Next was an interview with a Vice President followed by interviews with the CEO and some Executives. I also put together a PowerPoint presentation to explain how I would build out a program for the company.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would build out a new program and put together a presentation.   Answer Question
    I received the offer I was looking for.

Field Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar.

One phone interview and 2 face to face interviews. Worked on scheduling interviews with me since I was employed at the time. Even rescheduled one of the interviews when I had to cancel with short notice. Asked lots of questions about my current and previous positions. Interviews took about 30 minutes each and some of the questions were challenging.

Interview Questions
    • What would is one good thing and one bad thing that your past employer would say about you.   Answer Question
    Negotiations went quickly. I needed a higher starting rate since I live farther away and Verengo was able to offer me that.

Field Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verengo Solar in March 2014.

Interview process was really great, simple, specific and detailed.

Interview Questions
    • none for me. all questions were asked in regards to my experience only.   Answer Question
    It was fine.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar in April 2012.

applied and they were able to interview same day

TSR Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verengo Solar in June 2011.

3 phone interviews and 3 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    Simple and straight forward.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verengo Solar.

Applied online and called back very quickly for a phone interview, which was very conversational. 2 face to face interviews followed.

Interview Questions
    I was given a $13-14 per hour rands of what I could make, and offered the lower amount. Tried to negotiate the extra dollar but was unsuccessful.

Worked for Verengo Solar? Contribute to the Community!