Verengo Solar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Torrance, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Suzanne Rey the Talent Acquisition Strategist for the company. From the very beginning it was clear that she was totally professional. She treated me with respect throughout the entire process. She always followed through on what she said and was always on time.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verengo Solar in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Human Resource Contact and was asked several questions. From there, I interviewed with the Regional Sales Manger, then flown to southern california to interview with the C-Levels. They paid for my flight and transportation to Corporate. I was pretty hopeful that I was at the last stage of the interview process. I was really excited to have a chance at this position! But then the Weirdness started. And let me tell you, it was the strangest interview I have ever had. And I am a 30 Year Sales Professional!

Interview Question – The C-Level Executives were asking me questions for a Director of Sales for Northern California which was NOT the position I flew down to interview for. They completely had the wrong Job Req. and didn't know till the end. They shoved $40.00 in my hands and escorted me to the door to call a taxi to the airport. Talk about awestruck. They (The C-Levels) especially the CEO admitted their mistake, but only the CEO apologized to me. The other two C-Levels were too far above me to apologize. Makes one wonder that if they can't even get a Job Req right, How on earth can they put a solar system on a customers roof????? OH my....   View Answer

Worked for Verengo Solar? Contribute to the Community!