VeriPic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Typical Interview Process, No Surprises Interview

Typical Interview Process, No Surprises
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at VeriPic.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty much as expected. You meet with various people who are management or peers. They ask you questions about your background and questions relating to your sales ability.

Interview Question – Why is selling software more difficult than selling hardware or a service?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate. The offer was generous. I really wanted to work for this company because I saw the market as a growing one.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at VeriPic.

Interview Details – The process wasn't too hard. Started out with a typical phone screening or two then moved on to an in person interview. The in person one was a little strange. Spent about an hour taking a personality test that is very easy to fake. As a sales person, you should know how to answer those to make yourself the most desirable. Then there is an interview with the sales manager and CEO where they will ask you typical questions and try and sell you the company. One of their main selling points is that they just renovated the bathrooms. Then they ask you to role play and sell them on something. This can range from paper or pens to selling a tractor to a farmer. They want to see if you can solution sell to them, not just feature sell.

Interview Question – A lot of people don't seem to pass the personality test. You can be a great candidate but if you don't pass it, they won't take you.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VeriPic in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interview taught me a ton! Fun and interesting product. Exciting market to research.
"What you see is what you get"

Very Comprehensive. CEO, Sales Manager, Internal Recruiter Panel Interview

Skills Test
Scenario and skills questioning (See Question)
Cold Call Role Play

They explain their product. They want to see your passion and drive. Why do you want to do government sales?

Interview Question – Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Verbal offer, employment compensation plan and offer letter emailed to me, signed and accepted. Inside Sales Rep is an entry level position that offers quality base pay and commission. Advancement and pay increase is up to the individual.

Worked for VeriPic? Contribute to the Community!