Verify (California)

Verify (California) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verify (California)

Administrative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Verify (California).

Called to schedule an interview, I arrived at the office in Irvine, and had one initial interview. After than I received several forms to sign for being hired, and had to go through a series of online training tests including Excel, Microsoft Office basic software programs.

Interview Questions
    • There were no such especially difficult questions I was asked. However the interview was super long - 45min possibly but felt like over an hour. It was just me and another person and it was a relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Production Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verify (California).

One face to face with hiring manager and a phone call with HR. Then there was a series of skills test that had to be taken but the scores didn't really count for anything. Very laid back interview nothing really tough and mostly typical interview questions.

No negotiation.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Verify (California) in February 2013.

HR warned me that the interviewer will seem intimidating, and I was. The interviewer was very formal, no smile. She said she'll let me do most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to tell her how I got from one position to another. How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verify (California) in September 2010.

Very thorough and formal interview process. Key for preparation is to understand the Verify business model and how it relates to the position applied for.

Project Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verify (California).

Interview has been through by phone and all questions has been answered clearly.