Verify (California) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014
4 interviews

3.7

Production Support Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verify (California).

One face to face with hiring manager and a phone call with HR. Then there was a series of skills test that had to be taken but the scores didn't really count for anything. Very laid back interview nothing really tough and mostly typical interview questions.

No negotiation.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Verify (California) in February 2013.

HR warned me that the interviewer will seem intimidating, and I was. The interviewer was very formal, no smile. She said she'll let me do most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to tell her how I got from one position to another. How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Verify (California) in September 2010.

Very thorough and formal interview process. Key for preparation is to understand the Verify business model and how it relates to the position applied for.

Project Specialist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verify (California).

Interview has been through by phone and all questions has been answered clearly.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verify (California)

Worked for Verify (California)? Contribute to the Community!