Verint Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I actually applied for a different job first, but the manager was honest and said she needed someone with more experience, so suggested I apply for this job instead. The interview was simple enough, go through the steps to test something, talk about your resume, etc. etc.

Interview Questions

• Go through the steps to test a server that shuts down when it shouldn't   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two telephonic (1-HR, 1 Techincal), one onsite for problem-solving skills. Technical was smooth and everything was pretty much from resume except on or two questions design patterns. MVC architecture was emphasized. java- generic, linked list, methods used in creating hashmap

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

The initial interview went very well. Interviews with the stakeholders had to be rescheduled several times. They knew I had a deadline due to a 2 week trip out of the country and tried to schedule the final interview over it. When I reminded them of the obligation, they held the position until I returned.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got referred to the Recruiter via a friend. Good questions however seemed a bit pushy on the compensation and then never heard back despite being told they were working on scheduling the next steps and despite me requesting feedback.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two technical and one behavioral. Both were average level. If you are good with your C and java basics its not really hard to crack the interview. And for the behavioral you really have to be smart.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

Long and many interviews. The process isn't hard but it takes forever to complete. It's not fast - 3 months from start to finish sometimes takes 90 days or longer. Verint is more about finding a way to weed you out rather then seeing a way to bring you in. HR has a lot of say.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, Verint is looking not to develop but to hire people who already know the job   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Recruiter called with in 2 weeks. Behavioral interview about previous experience. Scheduled onsite interview in the following weeks. Onsite interview had 4 rounds, each with heads of different teams. Asked about ideas and previous work experiences. It was very interesting as each team head explained their roles in detail. A couple of basic technical questions. Was given the result in the following week. Total process took 3 weeks. No stress at all. Salary offered was a little less. but work environment is rewarding.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous experience at the workplace?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Executive Recruiter, Corporate HR and two face to face sessions with 3 people. The process was accelerated and involved several rounds of phone and then face to face session concentrating on background, vision of leadership and execution.

Negotiation

A bit. Fairly formed prior

Product Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in May 2013.

Interview

Emailed the hiring manager off of LinkedIn. Once the position opened, I was contacted by the HR representative via phone. Spoke with her about my experience. I don't recall if I ever spoke to the hiring manager on the phone. Once on site, I spoke to two Senior Product Support Engineer. First one was technical, the second was conversational. The last interview was with the hiring managers and very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• None of questions were difficult. If I had to say one, it would be the question about SQL queries. I had the experience with SQL. I was just a little rusty   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as I was thrilled to get a job after 9 months.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online at cooperate website, called by recruiter 3 days later and scheduled three rounds of onsite interviews, they're very nice people, and the technical skills test are wide range of OOP & OO Design questions, two string manipulation coding tests, and one take home small project, they just want to see your sparkle ideas about the project.

Interview Questions

• What's the different between Abstract Class and Interface, and how Singleton Pattern works, Singleton vs Static, etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me based on my expectations, I didn't negotiate any. Overall, they're really knowledgeable engineers, please come when you fully prepared.