Verint Systems

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Support Engineer Interview

Product Support Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verint Systems in May 2013.

Interview Details – Emailed the hiring manager off of LinkedIn. Once the position opened, I was contacted by the HR representative via phone. Spoke with her about my experience. I don't recall if I ever spoke to the hiring manager on the phone. Once on site, I spoke to two Senior Product Support Engineer. First one was technical, the second was conversational. The last interview was with the hiring managers and very relaxed.

Interview Question – None of questions were difficult. If I had to say one, it would be the question about SQL queries. I had the experience with SQL. I was just a little rusty   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as I was thrilled to get a job after 9 months.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Roswell, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verint Systems in February 2009.

Interview Details – Standard. Mine was handled completely over the phone and did not take very long.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verint Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online at cooperate website, called by recruiter 3 days later and scheduled three rounds of onsite interviews, they're very nice people, and the technical skills test are wide range of OOP & OO Design questions, two string manipulation coding tests, and one take home small project, they just want to see your sparkle ideas about the project.

Interview Question – What's the different between Abstract Class and Interface, and how Singleton Pattern works, Singleton vs Static, etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me based on my expectations, I didn't negotiate any.
Overall, they're really knowledgeable engineers, please come when you fully prepared.

Support Interview

Support
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verint Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online
Received call & spoke with inside Recruiter
Attended Talent Fair, spoke with department management
Received call from inside Recruiter to schedule phone interview
Still in process

Interview Question – VoIP & telephony switches   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Configuration Manager Interview

Configuration Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verint Systems in May 2014.

Interview Details – HR Phone interview to make sure you read the job's ad right. Followed by a team member and team leader 1 hour interview. An email came in less than a week regarding my application status.

Interview Question – The job title is misleading use of common Continuous Integration (CI) job offer, it's more like a product manager with some computer skills to update configuration files and DB tables.
HR speaking the question was: we have a management and technical courses which you can progress in the company which one you desire to be included? also was asked if I have a problem with traveling to customers (abroad) once a year.
  Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verint Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview spread across several months. First round was with HR guy. Second round was after few weeks with a senior person. Third round was after 2 months with another senior guy.

Interview Question – None. They mostly asked about my work experience, qualifications and whether I will work in Verint for a many years or not - to which I obviously said Yes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They almost agreed to what ever I asked because they were not getting an appropriate person

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verint Systems in July 2013.

Interview Details – Team leader and the manager interviewed me

Interview Question – Analyze the problems of a system that intercepts fax and SMS including a filter,a database and a gui.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I interviewed at Verint Systems in March 2009.

Interview Details – The first step was to get Interview by phone - it was very detailed and very professional
Second step was meeting with a manager & senior Architect at the office - this was very intense interview with very touch questions - i was impressed
Third step was meeting with VP of Dev which was very nice to chat with - show me in my first meeting the future path for me - which was very interesting first discussion!

Interview Question – I was asked to create an implementation with o(1) for deep tree searches (in any way i wanted) - speak and discuss about it   Answer Question

C# Developer Interview

C# Developer

Interviewed at Verint Systems

Interview Details – first step is teorty test to check oo skills
and the next step is to create project of file watcher on directory
after review with team leader on the project
the next step is HR

Interview Question – What’s class SortedList underneath?
Can multiple catch blocks be executed?
What are the ways to deploy an assembly?
  Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Verint Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone, Interview , offer , Sign

Negotiation Details – I should of got more.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verint Systems

Worked for Verint Systems? Contribute to the Community!