Verint Systems

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Verint Systems.

Long and many interviews. The process isn't hard but it takes forever to complete. It's not fast - 3 months from start to finish sometimes takes 90 days or longer. Verint is more about finding a way to weed you out rather then seeing a way to bring you in. HR has a lot of say.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, Verint is looking not to develop but to hire people who already know the job   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Verint Systems in November 2013.

Executive Recruiter, Corporate HR and two face to face sessions with 3 people. The process was accelerated and involved several rounds of phone and then face to face session concentrating on background, vision of leadership and execution.

A bit. Fairly formed prior

Product Support Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verint Systems in May 2013.

Emailed the hiring manager off of LinkedIn. Once the position opened, I was contacted by the HR representative via phone. Spoke with her about my experience. I don't recall if I ever spoke to the hiring manager on the phone. Once on site, I spoke to two Senior Product Support Engineer. First one was technical, the second was conversational. The last interview was with the hiring managers and very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • None of questions were difficult. If I had to say one, it would be the question about SQL queries. I had the experience with SQL. I was just a little rusty   Answer Question
    No negotiation as I was thrilled to get a job after 9 months.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verint Systems in January 2012.

Applied online at cooperate website, called by recruiter 3 days later and scheduled three rounds of onsite interviews, they're very nice people, and the technical skills test are wide range of OOP & OO Design questions, two string manipulation coding tests, and one take home small project, they just want to see your sparkle ideas about the project.

Interview Questions
    • What's the different between Abstract Class and Interface, and how Singleton Pattern works, Singleton vs Static, etc..   Answer Question
    They offered me based on my expectations, I didn't negotiate any.
    Overall, they're really knowledgeable engineers, please come when you fully prepared.

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Verint Systems in January 2011.

Applied online
    Received call & spoke with inside Recruiter
    Attended Talent Fair, spoke with department management
    Received call from inside Recruiter to schedule phone interview
    Still in process

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Verint Systems in February 2009.

Standard. Mine was handled completely over the phone and did not take very long.

Simple.

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Verint Systems in May 2014.

HR Phone interview to make sure you read the job's ad right. Followed by a team member and team leader 1 hour interview. An email came in less than a week regarding my application status.

Interview Questions
    • The job title is misleading use of common Continuous Integration (CI) job offer, it's more like a product manager with some computer skills to update configuration files and DB tables.
      HR speaking the question was: we have a management and technical courses which you can progress in the company which one you desire to be included? also was asked if I have a problem with traveling to customers (abroad) once a year.

Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verint Systems in July 2013.

Team leader and the manager interviewed me

Interview Questions
    • Analyze the problems of a system that intercepts fax and SMS including a filter,a database and a gui.   Answer Question

C# Developer Interview

first step is teorty test to check oo skills
    and the next step is to create project of file watcher on directory
    after review with team leader on the project
    the next step is HR

Interview Questions
    • What’s class SortedList underneath?
      Can multiple catch blocks be executed?
      What are the ways to deploy an assembly?

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verint Systems in July 2012.

Skill test, if u pass u'll have an interview with ur head of team, finnaly it's a hr interview

Interview Questions
    • u have a chain list. three pointers. one for the head, one for the tail and one for a node which u need to diconnect from the list. do it with different runtime than O(n)   Answer Question