Verio Channel Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verio in June 2009.

Contacted by a recruiter and asked some questions in a quick phone interview. Scheduled time to meet with hiring manager. and meet with group of managers in office. after that interview I was asked to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions
  • Greatest failure   View Answer
  • Tell about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client.   View Answer
Be persistent. And stick to your guns if they want you they will meet you half way.

Other Interview Reviews for Verio

Channel Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verio in October 2008.

very relaxed interview, phone interview first, then one on one...it took almost three weeks to get back to me with an answer but I did get the job.

Interview Questions
    • what did you sell? how did you close a difficult customer   View Answer
    very easy. I actually told them what I was currently making and they said ok not a problem...

Worked for Verio? Contribute to the Community!