Verio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Account Manager Interview

Channel Account Manager
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verio in June 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter and asked some questions in a quick phone interview. Scheduled time to meet with hiring manager. and meet with group of managers in office. after that interview I was asked to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be persistent. And stick to your guns if they want you they will meet you half way.

Channel Account Manager Interview

Channel Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verio in October 2008.

Interview Details – very relaxed interview, phone interview first, then one on one...it took almost three weeks to get back to me with an answer but I did get the job.

Interview Question – what did you sell? how did you close a difficult customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very easy. I actually told them what I was currently making and they said ok not a problem...

Worked for Verio? Contribute to the Community!