Veris Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst/Survey Research Group Interview

Research Analyst/Survey Research Group
Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Veris Consulting in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process is very quick. I went from interview to hired in less than 10 business days. Overall, they are looking for entry level people who can get along with the current group. There is an Excel test included that will include basic functions such as summing, lookups and filters.

Interview Question – I skipped the Excel test since I was unfamiliar with it, but was able to discuss general programming logic and database administration to a level that they passed me anyway. If you want to blow them away I would focus on learning Excel - Sum, Ifs, Count, Sumif, Countif, Lookups, array functions, offsets, indirects, conditional formatting, filters, tables, etc. If you really want to blow them away learn some VBA programming.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Veris Consulting in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was not an accounting major and about half-way through the interview, the recruiter must have realized this. It went smoothly but she clearly disregarded me after she realized I was not an accounting major.

Interview Question – Describe a time in your life when you were 'down' and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Veris Consulting in June 2010.

Interview Details – There was a limited amount of detail to be covered on the last day of the progressive style internship interview. If I were an applicant to do it all over, I would stay relaxed. There is nothing different about this interview than other ones that I had done in the past.

Interview Question – Why did you pick your school?   Answer Question

Worked for Veris Consulting? Contribute to the Community!