Veris Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veris Consulting

Research Analyst/Survey Research Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Veris Consulting in May 2010.

The interview and hiring process is very quick. I went from interview to hired in less than 10 business days. Overall, they are looking for entry level people who can get along with the current group. There is an Excel test included that will include basic functions such as summing, lookups and filters.

Interview Questions
    • I skipped the Excel test since I was unfamiliar with it, but was able to discuss general programming logic and database administration to a level that they passed me anyway. If you want to blow them away I would focus on learning Excel - Sum, Ifs, Count, Sumif, Countif, Lookups, array functions, offsets, indirects, conditional formatting, filters, tables, etc. If you really want to blow them away learn some VBA programming.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Veris Consulting in December 2011.

I was not an accounting major and about half-way through the interview, the recruiter must have realized this. It went smoothly but she clearly disregarded me after she realized I was not an accounting major.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your life when you were 'down' and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Veris Consulting in June 2010.

There was a limited amount of detail to be covered on the last day of the progressive style internship interview. If I were an applicant to do it all over, I would stay relaxed. There is nothing different about this interview than other ones that I had done in the past.

Interview Questions

Worked for Veris Consulting? Contribute to the Community!