Verisign Human Resources Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verisign in April 2008.

I applied online and then had a phone screen with a recruiter. From there I was invited onsite for an interview with: 1) The hiring manager, 2) The team I would be directly working with, 3) Another colleague in the department. The interviews were about an hour with the hiring manager and team and about 30 minutes with the colleague. I found people to be very forthright about the opportunity and the environment. From there I received an offer within a few days of completing the interivew. The background check process took about a week and a half and it is VERY in depth.

Interview Questions
  • How would use your background to help launch the new project we just discussed?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate for a ihgher salary but not much. In general, their salaries are quite competitive and even on the high end for the industry.

Worked for Verisign? Contribute to the Community!