Verisign

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verisign.

Interview Details – Applied in Carrer Service and got a email

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Verisign in May 2013.

Interview Details – First round online test with 4 parts - general apti,technical apti,testing(only 5 qusetions in testing) & coding. difficult part is coding part. Everyone will get different question. second & final round is technical interview where interviewer asked question about all languages,tested my basics, asked some puzzles to solve . Most of technical questions were on JAVA..

Interview Question – coding part in first round. Everyone will get different question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Have a good knowledge in java

Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – First the conduct online aptitude test consisting of 4 sections
1.programming
2.Arthematic
3.reasoning
4.testing
then depends on Your CV Interview will be.

Interview Question – Interviewers will be very friendly and help the canditate to tell crct answers,Dont worry abt questions they will ask based on your intrest and be confident while answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as it is an internship for 1 year.

Interviewed at Verisign

Interview Details – I had a couple of phone interview. Since my position was research oriented, they asked me many questions about my research background.

Interview Question – It was pretty fast and straightforward. I got my offer in around 10 days.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Verisign in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was just called up and the posiion they had was discussed with me and was asked if I was willing to work. I liked the work and said yes. In a few weeks I was accepted and got the offer letter.

Interview Question – I was told the type of work they do. The requirements of the position. And I was asked if I would like to join in ?   View Answer

Worked for Verisign? Contribute to the Community!