Verisign

Verisign Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verisign.

Applied in Carrer Service and got a email

Other Interview Reviews for Verisign

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verisign in May 2013.

First the conduct online aptitude test consisting of 4 sections
    1.programming
    2.Arthematic
    3.reasoning
    4.testing
    then depends on Your CV Interview will be.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers will be very friendly and help the canditate to tell crct answers,Dont worry abt questions they will ask based on your intrest and be confident while answering.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation as it is an internship for 1 year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

First round online test with 4 parts - general apti,technical apti,testing(only 5 qusetions in testing) & coding. difficult part is coding part. Everyone will get different question. second & final round is technical interview where interviewer asked question about all languages,tested my basics, asked some puzzles to solve . Most of technical questions were on JAVA..

Interview Questions
    • coding part in first round. Everyone will get different question.   Answer Question
    Have a good knowledge in java

Intern Interview

I had a couple of phone interview. Since my position was research oriented, they asked me many questions about my research background.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty fast and straightforward. I got my offer in around 10 days.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verisign in April 2012.

I was just called up and the posiion they had was discussed with me and was asked if I was willing to work. I liked the work and said yes. In a few weeks I was accepted and got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • I was told the type of work they do. The requirements of the position. And I was asked if I would like to join in ?   View Answer