Verisign

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verisign in May 2009.

Interview Details – One of the senior engineer took a phone interview. He asked me about my resume, the project I had done in college. He asked me some basic questions about open source software development and whether I liked it or not. The interview just lasted for 20 mins. There was another 30 min interview but they cancelled it as the employee was not available.

Interview Question – What do you like about open source development?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I accepted whatever they gave and it was good.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verisign

Worked for Verisign? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verisign Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verisign employees and interview candidates.