Verisign

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.8

Software Engineer IV Interview

Good interview process. Totally spoke to 5 interviewers and a manager and Vice President. They ask technical questions and management questions. They also ask a few behavioral questions. Typically they ask problem solving questions and ask you to go into the architecture of your most complex product or module you have implemented and start drilling down on that.

Scrum Master Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisign.

The hiring process was pretty standard. Verisign first conducted a phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes. The next step was a pretty extensive in person interview that lasted 2 hours. I net with 5 different interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions for a scrum master position.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward with the manager I was to be working under. Typical interview questions which weren't very difficult. I got the sense that they were eager to fill the position and liked what I had on my resume.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Verisign.

Great, short and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Verisign.

First a phone interview then an in-person, more as a formality.

Interview Questions
    This was for a short contract so t was very simple and fast.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verisign in September 2013.

Worked through a placement agency. Had one face to face interview where I met with a sales manager and a sales director.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straightforward interview, focused a lot on explaining my past sales experience and how I overcame challenges associated with prospecting for and closing new business opportunities.   Answer Question
    Cookie cutter compensation package, no negotiation offered, take it or leave it

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verisign.

Applied in Carrer Service and got a email

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verisign in February 2013.

Received a phone call from a recruiter talking about the position. Then had a phone interview for tech screening with one of their programmer team, asked some fundamental questions about network protocols, big O notation and some basic programming questions. Got the notice for an on-site interview the same day. One week later, had the onsite interview at their Reston headquarter, interview lasted about 4 hours with 6 people in a 6 rounds 1 on 1 interview. Each lasted 30 min. The interview went pretty smooth, had most of the questions prepared and answered. Had not received any feedback after the interview, thought I got rejected in a silent way. I don't think that is professional.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer tend to be stay calm at all time, it is so hard to find any clue about their feedback during the interview, hard to interact   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisign in May 2012.

Got an email for the HR rep that she wanted to set me up for a phone interview. A week later I got a half hour call from the Manager in the department I was going to be working for. It went well, he asked a bunch of knowledge questions, personality questions, strengths and weaknesses, and situational questions. It went well because a few days later I got another call from the HR rep and was told they wanted to bring me in for an in-person interview. I met with 5 different people from the few departments that I was going to be jumping around with in the Finance department and talked to each person for about half hour. Total interview was a little over 2 hours. It went really well and the next day I was offered the position!

Interview Questions
    • Some people like to say finance, accounting, and economics are all grouped together as the same; what are the true differences between them and how does each link to the other?   Answer Question
    I didn't bother to negotiate but the wage was reasonable.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisign in March 2012.

First was an online test where they sent me a java file which had 3 coding questions:
     1.Implement method that finds the longest word in a given sentence.
     2.Sort an array in descending order
     3.Implement insert method that sorts the list as items are added

Then there was a phone interview which had questions in java
    Deadlock, arrays, classes,object pooling and many basic java and sql questions