Verisign Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Verisign in October 2009.

Phone interview one time and on site interview two times with future coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • None that I recall as most of the questions are manageable.   View Answer

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verisign in March 2009.

Phone call with recruiter; phone screen with hiring manager; second round interviews with business stakeholders; final interview with Dept Head

None ..all their jobs are tightly pegged to Comp ranges

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisign in October 2008.

The interview was just over the phone. The hiring manager asked a few "what would you do in this situation" type of questions, trying to understand how I think about things, problem solve. They were challenging questions but not too terribly hard to answer. The whole thing lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • If we were going to launch a new product, how would you go about it... describe your thought process to me.   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisign in April 2008.

I applied online and then had a phone screen with a recruiter. From there I was invited onsite for an interview with: 1) The hiring manager, 2) The team I would be directly working with, 3) Another colleague in the department. The interviews were about an hour with the hiring manager and team and about 30 minutes with the colleague. I found people to be very forthright about the opportunity and the environment. From there I received an offer within a few days of completing the interivew. The background check process took about a week and a half and it is VERY in depth.

Interview Questions
    • How would use your background to help launch the new project we just discussed?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate for a ihgher salary but not much. In general, their salaries are quite competitive and even on the high end for the industry.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Verisign in April 2008.

I posted my resume on VeriSign's online career center and got a phone interview with HR and then an interview with the lead of the group that I intended join. Then they flied to CA for an onsite interview. There were four people interviewed me, all of whom were quite nice to me. I believe this is because 1. I answered all the tech questions right and the chemistry were right between them and I.

Interview Questions
    It is pretty fixed. VeriSign is quite tough on the salary.

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Verisign in October 2007.

Simple and straightforward. There was one phone interview with dev manager asking not too in depth questions. Then the recruiter arranges a half day on site interview with four people, all one-on-one.

Interview Questions
    • Write a function to reverse a linked list in any language you prefer.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verisign in July 2007.

Was highly disappointed with this office. Hiring manager not prepared for interview & late. Staff seemed very unprofessional. Not very organized or interested in optimizing processes. Defects tracked on white board. Not impressed.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Verisign.

Quite simple to crack if you know your skill sets really well. Not much Data structure questions asked.

Negotiate well during hiring

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verisign in May 2013.

First the conduct online aptitude test consisting of 4 sections
    1.programming
    2.Arthematic
    3.reasoning
    4.testing
    then depends on Your CV Interview will be.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers will be very friendly and help the canditate to tell crct answers,Dont worry abt questions they will ask based on your intrest and be confident while answering.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation as it is an internship for 1 year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

First round online test with 4 parts - general apti,technical apti,testing(only 5 qusetions in testing) & coding. difficult part is coding part. Everyone will get different question. second & final round is technical interview where interviewer asked question about all languages,tested my basics, asked some puzzles to solve . Most of technical questions were on JAVA..

Interview Questions
    • coding part in first round. Everyone will get different question.   Answer Question
    Have a good knowledge in java