Verisign

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager
Sterling, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verisign in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was just over the phone. The hiring manager asked a few "what would you do in this situation" type of questions, trying to understand how I think about things, problem solve. They were challenging questions but not too terribly hard to answer. The whole thing lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – If we were going to launch a new product, how would you go about it... describe your thought process to me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Verisign in October 2007.

Interview Details – Simple and straightforward. There was one phone interview with dev manager asking not too in depth questions. Then the recruiter arranges a half day on site interview with four people, all one-on-one.

Interview Question – Write a function to reverse a linked list in any language you prefer.   View Answer

Engineer III Interview

Engineer III
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Verisign.

Interview Details – Quite simple to crack if you know your skill sets really well. Not much Data structure questions asked.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well during hiring

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Verisign in May 2013.

Interview Details – First round online test with 4 parts - general apti,technical apti,testing(only 5 qusetions in testing) & coding. difficult part is coding part. Everyone will get different question. second & final round is technical interview where interviewer asked question about all languages,tested my basics, asked some puzzles to solve . Most of technical questions were on JAVA..

Interview Question – coding part in first round. Everyone will get different question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Have a good knowledge in java

Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – First the conduct online aptitude test consisting of 4 sections
1.programming
2.Arthematic
3.reasoning
4.testing
then depends on Your CV Interview will be.

Interview Question – Interviewers will be very friendly and help the canditate to tell crct answers,Dont worry abt questions they will ask based on your intrest and be confident while answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as it is an internship for 1 year.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Verisign in April 2012.

Interview Details – Around 60 students attended the hiring process. The hiring process has 3 segments
1. Written test
2. Technical Interview
3. Interview with Manager
Written test comprises of Basic aptitude(both descriptive and multiple choice), Unix, Java(programming)
Technical round goes for 1 hour and will ask in java, sql, javascript,
Manager will test your insight in the company

Interview Question – Nothing like that, Interviewers will be very helpful in giving you tips to arrive at the answer   Answer Question

Engineer IV Interview

Engineer IV
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verisign in January 2013.

Interview Details – telephonic discussion

1. Why do we need struts framework
2. questions related to singleton + web application + classloaders
3. technical details related to my current project... didn't give much details on that

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verisign.

Interview Details – I received a call for phone interview followed by an in-person interview with manager. Finally another in-person with the team. After the final interview, I received a call within one week and joined within two weeks of that.

Interview Question – How will you add value to our team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My consulting firm decided the rate I had agreed to so no negotiation with the company.

Interviewed at Verisign

Interview Details – I had a couple of phone interview. Since my position was research oriented, they asked me many questions about my research background.

Interview Question – It was pretty fast and straightforward. I got my offer in around 10 days.   Answer Question

Engineer IV Interview

Engineer IV
Fribourg (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Verisign.

Interview Details – Very intense and detailed process. Took about 3.5 month from first contact to contract signing. Phone interviews, 1:1 interviews, panel interview and presentation, hand-on coding session, personal talks to all colleagues about their current projects. Presentation about some of my previous work/projects. Very good and friendly atmosphere, good and interesting people with excellent skills. Excellent company culture. Dream Job.

Interview Question – How would you implement a Stack that at all times, even after many alterations, always can determine the greatest/smallest value in O(1)?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Smooth, short, very generous offer, did not have to think before accepting.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verisign