Verisk Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.7

Rating Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

- There were 3 rounds for interview. First round was mostly behavioral one and than followed by 2 technical Rounds. - Second round they want me to do case study. They provide the business requirement and you have to provide them the Technical Document. It was pretty straight forward. - In third round they provide you code and want us to analyse it and provide multiple choice answer. - It was basic If- else statements nothing complicated.

Interview Questions

• -Tell us the most challenging part of your previous job ? - It was all behavioral kind of questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fair.

Vice President Data Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with in-house recruiter and then met with three people in one day. Very professional and well organized. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice and kept me informed throughout the process. Also had to take a personality assessment prior to the interviews, but the person I interviewed with couldn't tell me what it was used for.

Interview Questions

• How are you at panels & presentations?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The first process of the email is a written analysis of financial statements of what areas need additional due diligence, and then an excel text using pivot tables and answering questions with the data. After that the talking points of the interview begins with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions. For example, what are your strengths. The other questions are geared toward your experience as an accountant.   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

30 mins phone interview. It was not that hard. First ask you some concept see if you are familiar with any of those. then ask a few questions, like what is the difference of function parameter pass by value and by reference.

Interview Questions

• Ask me something about LINQ i dont really know about it.   Answer Question

IT Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Got the process started by a recruiter and scheduled an over the phone interview with the hiring manager in two days. Three 1:1 Interviews followed with the hiring manager and peers, during the same week. Everybody was welcoming and kept it interesting. Did not hear back from the hiring manager nor the recruiter until I called in to inquire about progress, which was a bit on the un-professional side for such a position. Atmosphere is serious but relaxed, people I met were courteous and interested in seeing candidates being introduced. Offices had older furnishing, nevertheless were as practical as one would expect with Cubicles and large open spaces. Apparently the company is undergoing a management reshuffle and introducing new blood at that level.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to keep your group successful   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

applied online, got phone call then asked to come in, met with 2 people in person then offer. process took a few weeks, got call and then offer, great salary no need to negotiate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verisk Analytics (Lexington, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had quick 5 minute interview with select people from the office. They asked questions about my previous work experiences and how I would be useful to the company.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Verisk Analytics in April 2014.

Interview

Having a on-site interview, an old-fashioned process. Two writing samples and a two-page interview questionnaire with the HR. The on-site interview is all about general HR-level questions since it is the first round.

Interview Questions

• Everything is normal and as others told online. It is a basic HR interview with fundamental questions about personality, skills, and background.   Answer Question

Interview

Asked questions regarding, struts2 struts1 difference, what is ajax call, post get difference, easy loading eager loading, hibernate etc. last question is programming test, find duplicate char in a string.

Interview Questions

• hibernate question. as I am not familiar with hibernate   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I met with the hiring manager to discuss the position over lunch - 30 minutes later I was offered a job

Interview Questions

• Given what you know about yourself and the project what are 2 things that would make you stand up and leave right now?   Answer Question