Veritude Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed online - interviewed at Veritude in August 2012.

Had initial phone interview which lead to group interview. The group interview led to an individual interview during which my resume was scrutinized for evidence of awards received for outstanding customer service. I was asked to provide examples of times I gave outstanding service and also times I had myself received outstanding customer service. I then took a mock phone call from a Veritude supervisor who was not one of the previous interviewers. Note:Veritude is an in-house temp agency for Fidelity Investments. You might ask yourself if names like "Veritude" and "Fidelity" could be a PR smokescreen for a company with surprisingly flexible ethics. That being said, they may be little different from other major corporations in this regard. If you need a job you could do worse.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not unexpected but the mock phone call seemed awkwardly staged.   Answer Question

Defined Contribution Specialist Interview

In order to receive an interview you must go to a group meeting and meet with one of the recruiters. If the recruiter likes then they will run a credit check and if your credit is ok you will be able to get an interview with a hiring manager. If the hiring manager wants to bring you onboard you will

Wellness Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Veritude in July 2012.

After applying for a job on Career builders, I was contacted via email and asked for a phone interview;the lady on the phone was very nice, thought that I would be perfect for the job, and even gave me a little feedback to help me through the next step. The next step was to attend an informal interview with a groups of people and this is where I began to feel uncomfortable. First I had already completed an application online for another customer service position, but I was told that they would not continue further until I clicked on a link in my email and completed that application. The reason that it made me feel uncomfortable is due to the fact that it asks for personal information that I had already completed previously. I know because I went back and checked an email folder that I use to keep completed online job confirmations. The lady that interviewed me was texting or doing something on her phone most of the time. when I asked what the company was looking for in an employee, which is a standard question that I use during interviews, she stated that she did not know and then said well you have to be on time. I felt that was rude and most importantly did not answer my question. I am not sure if they have had people in the past not show up to work on time, but you can not assume that everyone will be like that and I am always early when I have to report somewhere, with the except of one job, where they would mark me late because I could not log onto the computer on time!

Interview Questions
    • She asked what I had been doing and I replied that I was currently going to school full time; she again asked me so you have not been working? I thought it was absolutely strange that she did not seem to understand that I was a full time student and had not been working! If I had a job, then why would I leave it for a 3 month assignment.   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Veritude in January 2009.

Interviewer called and asked my availability and hourly rate requirements. Also asked what I had most recently earned. I was also asked for my comfort with using computers and if I could type relatively quickly, no real skill based questions. Interviewer seemed rushed to fill the position on short notice.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel you can type quickly with very few errors?   Answer Question

I was looking for a second job and data entry did not appeal.

Training Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Veritude in March 2012.

The interview initially went well. Then I scheduled for a panel interview. The interviewer made the panel interview seem difficult (to say the least). These panelist apparently had ultimate hiring authority yet I would only interview with them by phone once. No notice was made of whether they'd seen samples I had submitted or not. Due to technical issues with my calendar I missed the interview, however, as soon as I noticed a reminder from the company I sent back a response explaining my difficulty and asking to reschedule. After about 18 hours they responded that the panel wasn't interested. I certainly wasn't astounded since I had missed the interview time (by about 30 minutes) and the interviewer seemed to need to ask the interview panel whether they would be interested. My first thought was - yes - I made a huge mistake - not very impressive but then I started to think - really - do I want to work with people who themselves might miss an appointment for one reason or the other. Over the years I've been on the other side of the table - as an interviewer - and I've had to tolerate some pretty bad behavior on the part of candidates. Never once did I hold not making an interview against someone if they followed up right away and were at least polite. It makes me wonder whether or not they might be impossible as colleagues and whether or not that's the behavior one can expect with the employer.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Veritude in June 2011.

First off I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of everyone I talked to during the interview process. I was first approached via a phone interview. It was very informal and seemed more like a "getting to know you" conversation. A couple weeks following the phone interview a representative of Veritude called me to describe the contract details. I then went onto the Fidelity campus to meet with the manager as well as a person who currently held the position. It allowed me to ask any questions I had concerning the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Veritude? Contribute to the Community!