Verivo

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Verivo.

Interview Details – screen with VP of engineer

Interview Question – not too much. ask why you want to interested their company. and stuff in your resume.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verivo.

Interview Details – One phone call then followed a on-site interview

Interview Question – A lot questions about coding, like white board coding, be prepared   Answer Question

API Tester Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verivo in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had two rounds of telephonic interview. First was taken by VP of Development team. It was basically on the work you have done. Details about your current project.

Second round was taken by QA Manager. Pure technical interview on data structures and algorithms and REST web services.

Interview Question – It was not that difficult interview but the problem was that I was not prepared for data structures questions.   Answer Question

Employee In Operations Department Interview

Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verivo in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in person interview. Offer within 2 days. Very quick turn around.

Interview Question – Tell us about a stressful or uncomfortable situation you were able to work thru and grow from.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not need to negotiate

Intern Developer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Verivo.

Interview Details – Phone interview was good. Onsite interview was taken by a person who did not make any attempt to make feel comfortable. Expected to be very fluent in all the concepts, Object oriented and anything u have worked on in a project.

Interview Question – Be prepared for any type of ques   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Verivo in November 2008.

Interview Details – Two 1-1 interviews with managers

Interview Question – I was asked to write out the syntax for a SQL join during the interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Verivo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verivo interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verivo employees and interview candidates.