Verivo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verivo (Waltham, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Seemed quite to go quite well and then they couldn't hire based on Q1 performance. Not a good a sign

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verivo.

Interview

screen with VP of engineer

Interview Questions

• not too much. ask why you want to interested their company. and stuff in your resume.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verivo (Waltham, MA).

Interview

One phone call then followed a on-site interview

Interview Questions

• A lot questions about coding, like white board coding, be prepared   Answer Question

API Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verivo (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Had two rounds of telephonic interview. First was taken by VP of Development team. It was basically on the work you have done. Details about your current project. Second round was taken by QA Manager. Pure technical interview on data structures and algorithms and REST web services.

Interview Questions

• It was not that difficult interview but the problem was that I was not prepared for data structures questions.   Answer Question

Employee In Operations Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verivo (Waltham, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. Offer within 2 days. Very quick turn around.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a stressful or uncomfortable situation you were able to work thru and grow from.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verivo (Waltham, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Call with HR recruiter, followed by onsite interview with three people: director, another product manager, then president. The director and pm seemed to lack enthusiasm for working there. The president seemed to come across as a overly confident.

Interview Questions

• If you were to design a trash can for the city, what would you do?   Answer Question

Implementation Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verivo (Waltham, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

First call was recruiter. Second was a phone interview with one person. Then in person interview with four people.

Intern Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verivo.

Interview

Phone interview was good. Onsite interview was taken by a person who did not make any attempt to make feel comfortable. Expected to be very fluent in all the concepts, Object oriented and anything u have worked on in a project.

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verivo in November 2008.

Interview

Two 1-1 interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write out the syntax for a SQL join during the interview   Answer Question