Verizon

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in September 2013.

Interview Details – I showed up 15 minutes early and NO ONE greeted me. The security guard called the personnel rep I was supposed to interview with, she was unavailable. I waited for 30 minutes and she never showed. I got a voicemail from her a couple of hours later with a lame apology. She asked me to drive the 25 miles back out the next day for another interview. I declined. Why work for a company when they obviously don't care enough about the interview process to even show up?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Albany, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Long arduous process. Needed to know someone to get into the company

Interview Question – Was told that salary would mirror education and experience. Not true   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't one

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!