Verizon Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon.

Phone interview with recruiter then face to face with two separate individuals

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Verizon in January 2013.

Interview process was easy the hardest was being informed by the recruiter

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have one, my manager that interviewed me was down to earth up front really nice.   Answer Question
    I accepted right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Basking Ridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Verizon in March 2008.

Hiring Process for me went really quick and smoothly. I was contacted by phone first and with in a week had a face to face interview. IN person interview was on a Friday and was offereed the job on Tuesday with an offer letter emailed to me the same day.

Interview Questions
    I was givien the amout of money I asked for. Verizon is a really good company that pays very competitive rates for a company based out of New Jersey. I asked for a salary that was towards the higher range of the salary scale and was given it. Others however fell short by a few thousands but i think that is because i had some experiences before i came to Verizon and other's were freshly out of college.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in February 2012.

Applied in Naukri portal . Got a call to attend walkin. Interview was in 2 rounds . First was pretty simple , just to test ur commmunication skills , ur undersatanding capabilities , simple code logic will be asked. if u cleared first round u will be sent to second.Second will be round with manager (Some one who is well experienced). In Technical round they will see your basics , it will be quite simple. If u clear the second round also then u will be moved to hr round . hr round can happen there itself else they may call you . depends on hr's schedule. i got a call after one week .

Interview Questions
    • oops concept, collections , overloading ovverrriding , acess specifiers , sql   Answer Question
    I got hr call after one week. Like all hr's he asked the same quetions like y u want to shift . what do u like with our company etc . what is expected salary . please be particular about it as it was my first i was very lenient . As usual he will negotiate to low value , but strict to your point he will accept.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!