Verizon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter then face to face with two separate individuals

Interview Question – Unexpected questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Verizon in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy the hardest was being informed by the recruiter

Interview Question – I didn't have one, my manager that interviewed me was down to earth up front really nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted right away

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Verizon in March 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring Process for me went really quick and smoothly. I was contacted by phone first and with in a week had a face to face interview. IN person interview was on a Friday and was offereed the job on Tuesday with an offer letter emailed to me the same day.

Interview Question – What is your Weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was givien the amout of money I asked for. Verizon is a really good company that pays very competitive rates for a company based out of New Jersey. I asked for a salary that was towards the higher range of the salary scale and was given it. Others however fell short by a few thousands but i think that is because i had some experiences before i came to Verizon and other's were freshly out of college.

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in Naukri portal . Got a call to attend walkin. Interview was in 2 rounds . First was pretty simple , just to test ur commmunication skills , ur undersatanding capabilities , simple code logic will be asked. if u cleared first round u will be sent to second.Second will be round with manager (Some one who is well experienced). In Technical round they will see your basics , it will be quite simple. If u clear the second round also then u will be moved to hr round . hr round can happen there itself else they may call you . depends on hr's schedule. i got a call after one week .

Interview Question – oops concept, collections , overloading ovverrriding , acess specifiers , sql   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got hr call after one week. Like all hr's he asked the same quetions like y u want to shift . what do u like with our company etc . what is expected salary . please be particular about it as it was my first i was very lenient . As usual he will negotiate to low value , but strict to your point he will accept.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!