Verizon Business Consultant Interview Questions

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in May 2011.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, some had 3; 1 phone interview, 1 face to face. It's a standardize interview, everyone getting the same questions. They are situational questions which for me was easier than a non-standardized interview. Two people will be present during the interview, both were pleasant and easy to speak with; one was the hiring manager (my future boss). You can find situational questions online, I would study them before the interview. Pretty standard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received a call from the hiring manager stating I received the job. She gave me the details of my compensation. We haggled a bit over salary, in the end we compromised and I got more than what they offered. They offered $30k, I received $33k. Within 3 years I was making $40k will performance increases, not including commission.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Very easy process, and very organized, thorough and detailed. Talked a lot about past career experiences, previous role, what I liked, what I didn't like, why I wanted to make a move. They were very flexible, and were considerate of my work schedule, as I was employed throughout my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Bring a 30-60-90 business plan, and a previous presentation to show them. Not always needed, but it's impactful.   Answer Question

Was offered another position within a different company that I really wanted.