Verizon

www.verizon.com
Employer Engaged

Verizon Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon in April 2013.

Quick and very smooth. Everything was done over the phone and via email

Interview Questions
  • What would be your strategy during the ramp up period, what are you going to,do to suceed during the first 3 months.   View Answer
The base salary is based on experience and college degree. The higher the base you negotiate the higher the commission plan will be. The asumption is 50% base and 50% commission. Aim high on the base and your commission will increase as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Business Development Manager Interview

Very simple process, interviewed with the hiring manager for about 45 minutes and received offer letter about 3 weeks later

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, salary was as offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in May 2011.

I was Recruited through a company recruiter who found me on Linked in. I participated in phone and multiple in-person interviews. During the interview, I realized the role was not what I wanted and was honest about it. However, I was called back to interview (phone only) for a different position which i ultimately accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect most of the questions were around business transformation I had experienced in a prior role in another company.   View Answer
    As soon as i was offered the position and accepted, it was just a few days. The hiring manager fast-tracked the process.