Verizon Central Office Technician Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Central Office Technician Interview

I had taken a few test for different types of jobs.. and I interviewed for the technician job. And then received a call a month or two later. I was offered a temporary position to do a special project. I accepted and I was told the date I started which was about a week after. I was made permanent within the year or a 1 1/2 years.

Interview Questions
  • It's been so long ago. I can't remember the interview questions. I wasn't a difficult interview.   Answer Question
It's a union job so there is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

One on one, layed back 30 years ago.

Interview Questions
    The offer was as high as they could go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verizon in October 2007.

I explained my history in the service (Marine Corps). High School Diploma. I Started my interview with Marion Johnson on Monday and finished my interview Wednesday with Dick James. I was asked to take a drug test, I passed, I drank just water and coffee the day before the test. I did not eat any nuts two days before the test as some can give weird test results.

Interview Questions
    • How will you improve and help this company meet it's objectives and goals?   View Answer
    • Will you be willing to reloacate or travel over large areas ot preform your task?   View Answer