Verizon

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details – I had taken a few test for different types of jobs.. and I interviewed for the technician job. And then received a call a month or two later. I was offered a temporary position to do a special project. I accepted and I was told the date I started which was about a week after. I was made permanent within the year or a 1 1/2 years.

Interview Question – It's been so long ago. I can't remember the interview questions. I wasn't a difficult interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's a union job so there is no negotiation.

Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

Interview Details – One on one, layed back 30 years ago.

Interview Question – Basic Electricity and digital questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was as high as they could go.

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon in October 2007.

Interview Details – I explained my history in the service (Marine Corps). High School Diploma. I Started my interview with Marion Johnson on Monday and finished my interview Wednesday with Dick James. I was asked to take a drug test, I passed, I drank just water and coffee the day before the test. I did not eat any nuts two days before the test as some can give weird test results.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve and help this company meet it's objectives and goals?   View Answer
  • Will you be willing to reloacate or travel over large areas ot preform your task?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Central Office Technician interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.