Verizon Customer Service Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

The first interview was a phone interview. Passing that you are selected to the testng. The testing is very intense the results are either Pass/Fail. This last at least a couple of hours. When you pass the testing you are selected for a second interview. The second interview is another phone interview . The third interview you meet with a supervisor and they ask you general bahavioral and scenario question. I have a fourth interview and HR said its for the same position still so I don't know.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strongest technical skill?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Verizon in May 2008.

apply online for a job opening, then go take the skills test that will qualify you for various jobs if you pass. If you do pass then you will be scheduled for a face to face interview that may involve several people from management.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how your previous experience would be beneficial to a sales environment   View Answer
    • Tell me about your previous jobs and what you liked about them?   View Answer
    Union company so benefits and compensation has already been decided and is non negotiable except at contract time

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!