Verizon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview. Passing that you are selected to the testng. The testing is very intense the results are either Pass/Fail. This last at least a couple of hours. When you pass the testing you are selected for a second interview. The second interview is another phone interview . The third interview you meet with a supervisor and they ask you general bahavioral and scenario question. I have a fourth interview and HR said its for the same position still so I don't know.

Interview Question – What is your strongest technical skill?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Verizon in May 2008.

Interview Details – apply online for a job opening, then go take the skills test that will qualify you for various jobs if you pass. If you do pass then you will be scheduled for a face to face interview that may involve several people from management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your previous experience would be beneficial to a sales environment   View Answer
  • Tell me about your previous jobs and what you liked about them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Union company so benefits and compensation has already been decided and is non negotiable except at contract time

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!